San FranciscoAnd January 17 2022 /PRNewswire/ – Global market size for agricultural aids forecast to reach 4.8 billion USD By 2028, according to a new report from Grand View Research, Inc. Market expected To expand at a compound annual growth rate of 4.1% from 2021 to 2028. The market is mostly driven by the increasing demand for crop protection products in the agricultural field all over the world.
Key insights and findings from the report:
- The activated adjuvant segment accounted for 70.0% of the global revenue share in 2020 due to its increasing use along with pesticides for cereals and grains. Non-ionic (co-activator) surfactants are widely used for grain and cereals along with agrochemicals. The increasing consumption of cereals and grains globally is increasing the demand for stimulant adjuvants
- The herbicide segment dominated the market in 2020. Herbicide is the most widely used pesticide in the world, and it is mainly used to control weed formation in agricultural croplands. According to the FAO, in 2019, the total consumption of herbicides was more than two million tons, more than two times compared to insecticides.
- in a Asia PacificThe market is expected to witness a compound annual growth rate of 5.2% from 2021 to 2028 due to the increasing demand for improved crop varieties. Moreover, the region has the majority of the world’s population and countries with vast arable land. The per capita income in the region is highly dependent on the agricultural sector. Total arable land is shrinking due to urbanization and industrialization in IndiaAnd ChinaAnd South Korea, And Japan Hence, farmers choose agrochemicals that help in increasing productivity and yield
- The cereals and grains segment is expected to capture the majority of the revenue share in the market. Herbicides use the majority of the adjuvant and are mainly used in cereals and grains in Asia Pacific And North America Because of the high cultivation of wheat and corn in countries such as China and the United States
- The major players in the market are adopting various strategies such as acquisitions, mergers, geographic expansion and product portfolio expansion to consolidate their position in the market and increase their customer base. For example, in 2017, Huntsman announced a new distribution partnership with Palmer Holland, Inc. To distribute its agrochemical products in the United States through this partnership, Huntsman is expected to strengthen its agrochemical product brands such as TERMIX tank adjuvants and TERSPERSE dispersants
Read this 100-page market research report,”Agricultural adjuvants market size analysis report, its shares and trends by type (stimulant, adjuvants), by application (herbicides, insecticides, fungicides), by crops, by region, and segment forecast, 2021-2028‘, by Grand View Research
Manufacturers of agricultural adjuvants mainly focus on developing sustainable and environmentally friendly products. For example, in 2017, Solvay launched the AgRHO S-Boost. This product acts as a magnet for moisture and nutrients around the seeds. AgRHO S-Boost is biological, eco-friendly, non-toxic and biodegradable for both humans and plants while minimizing the use of water, fertilizers and pesticides.
Innovation and development of cost-effective new products in the market attract farmers who are expected to increase market growth. Manufacturers focus on developing multifunctional agricultural aids for cost-effectiveness. in a February 2020Ingevity launched a new multifunctional bio-based crop protection assistant line called AltaHance. This product line provides customers with an environmentally friendly adjuvant with many performance benefits in one product.
The market witnessed an increase in the prices of agricultural aids in 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Supply chain disruptions and transportation restrictions led to an immediate rise in the prices of various agricultural additives. The majority of raw materials used in the production of agrochemicals are imported from China. Because of trade restrictions from China, agrochemical producers from various countries have found difficulties in maintaining stocks which has caused huge fluctuations in prices.
Grand View Research has segmented the global agricultural adjuvant market into segments on the basis of type, application, yield, and region:
- Agricultural Aid Type Forecast (Volume, Tons, Revenue, Million USD, 2017 – 2028)
- auxiliary activator
- Auxiliary substances based on oil
- Help Tools
- compatibility agents
- Drift Control Agents
- caching agents
- water condition agents
- Agricultural Aid Application Forecast (Volume, Tons, Revenue, Million USD, 2017 – 2028)
- Auxiliary Crops Forecast (Volume, Tons, Revenue, Million USD, 2017 – 2028)
- pills and pills
- Oilseeds and legumes
- fruits vegetables
- Regional Agricultural Aid Outlook (Volume, Tons, Revenues, Million USD, 2017-2028)
- North America
- United kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- Center & South America
- Middle east & Africa
- Kingdom Saudi Arabia
- The United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
List of Major Players in Agricultural Aid Market
- Clariant AG
- Corteva Agriscience
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Huntsman International LLC.
- Evonik Industries AG
- novarm ltd
- Croda International PLC
- BASF SE
- Miller Chemicals and Fertilizers, LLC.
- Helena Chemical Company
- Winfield United
- Wilbur Ellis LLC
- Stepan Company
Check out more studies related to agricultural equipment and technology, published by Grand View Research:
- Artificial intelligence in the agricultural market – Global Artificial Intelligence Assessed in Agricultural Market Size 608.9 million USD In 2018, it is expected to register a compound annual growth rate of 25.4% from 2019 to 2025. AI technologies for agriculture help increase productivity and yield.
- smart farming market The global smart farming market size has been estimated $13.15 billion In 2020 it is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.6% from 2021 to 2028. Increasing commercial greenhouse automation and increasing implementation of the concept of Controlled Ecological Agriculture (CEA) in greenhouses, in an effort to obtain higher yield and maintain conditions Optimal growth, are the main factors driving demand.
- Agricultural Equipment Market The global agricultural equipment market size has been estimated 139.0 billion US dollars in 2018 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.9% from 2019 to 2025. Farmers’ adoption of modern technologies to increase farm productivity and meet the growing demand for food is expected to be a major factor driving the market.
Browse through Grand View Research’s coverage of Global agrochemical and fertilizer industry.
arrive to Grand View CompassOur intuitive business intelligence-enabled market research database of over 10,000 reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, a US-based market research and consulting firm, provides combined and customized research reports and advisory services. registered in California based in San FranciscoWith over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds more than 1,200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports provide an in-depth analysis of 46 industries in 25 major countries around the world. With the help of an interactive market information platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
corporate sales specialist, United States of America
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
email: [email protected]
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.