Dubai, United Arab Emirates, January 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Global animal model market valued at 1.7 billion US dollars In 2022, it is expected to reach US$2.4 billion By 2028, a healthy compound annual growth rate will be recorded 6.6% From 2022 to 2028.
According to a study recently compiled by the global Future Market Insights animal model market It will reflect an impressive compound annual growth rate during the forecast period from 2017 to 2026. The revenue from the global animal models market is expected to exceed US$2,200 million by the end of 2026.
Utilizing animal models provides a better understanding of different diseases
Animals and humans share a common biological and physiological structure. Animals have a shorter life cycle, but have a great similarity in genetics. It is easy and easy to control the environment of the animal compared to humans.
|Animal Models Market Size (2022)||1.7 billion US dollars|
|Sales forecast (2028)||US$2.4 billion|
|Global Market Growth Rate (2022 to 2028)||6.6% compound annual growth rate|
|Share the top 5 animal models suppliers||50%|
Request a sample report to get comprehensive insights into https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3141
Animal models are increasingly being used in biomedical research that helps develop new treatment methods for various diseases. Utilizing animal models provides a better understanding of different diseases, along with the efficacy of drugs in relation to diseases.
Due to these factors, the demand for animal models has seen a huge boom in the healthcare sector. Alternatives such as cell cultures, tissue cultures, and computer models are also available, but animal models are more preferred due to the complexity of living systems. This also makes animal models an effective choice for biomedical research.
The development of animal models, more predictive in being effective is an iterative process. However, progress is being made, with researchers applying new experimental approaches to elucidating the biology of specific diseases to create new and effective animal models.
While developing new drugs intended for complex diseases, researchers are well advised to test the drugs in multiple animal models as well as in strains of mice with different genetic backgrounds.
Researchers also focus on using translational efficacy or pharmacodynamic biomarkers to correlate efficacy observed in clinical outcomes with preclinical analyses.
For any inquiries related to the report, ask @analyst. https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-3141
|Historical data available for||2013-2021|
|market analysis||Value in millions of dollars|
|Main areas covered||
|Main countries covered||
|Main Market Segments Covered||
|An overview of the main companies||
Key Takeaways from the FMI Report on the Global Animal Model Market
- North America is expected to remain the largest and fastest growing animal model market, with revenue expected to exceed $800 million by the end of 2026. Among the animal model markets in Asia Pacific and Europe, the former will represent a relatively larger revenue share, while the latter will expand at a compound annual growth rate. Relatively higher to 2026. Although the South Korea market will account for the lowest share of market revenue, revenue is expected to expand at a relatively higher compound annual growth rate than markets in Latin America, Middle East and Africa through to 2026.
- On the basis of species, revenue from rats and mice is expected to account for more than one-fifth of the market share by the end of 2026. Revenue from the use of mice in animal models will expand at the highest compound annual growth rate in the market until 2026. Additionally, revenue from the use of cats will rise and monkeys in animal models at roughly equal compound annual growth rates through 2026. Dogs and pigs are expected to remain the least profitable species used in animal models during the forecast period.
- Contract research organizations (CROs) and biotechnology companies are expected to remain the rapidly expanding end users of animal models. Combined revenue from these two end users is expected to exceed $850 million by the end of 2026. In terms of revenue, academic and research institutions and pharmaceutical companies will continue to dominate end users in the global animal models market.
We provide tailor-made solutions to suit your requirements, customization request @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-3141
- The basic and applied research application of the animal model will continue to register the fastest expansion until 2026. However, drug discovery/development will remain the most profitable application of the animal model.
- Key companies actively contributing to the growth of the global animal model market include Transposagen Biopharm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Envigo CRS SA and Crown Bioscience, Inc. and Eurofins Scientific SE, Genoway SA, and Taconic Biosciences, Inc. Trans Genic Inc, The Jackson Laboratory, Horizon Discovery Group plc, Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
Discover ongoing comprehensive coverage of FMI in healthcare
Animal Antibiotics and Antimicrobials Market – The increasing use of various meats in the Western diet along with the increasing adoption of Western eating habits worldwide is expected to stimulate the demand for animal antibiotics and antimicrobials market.
Animal Microchip Implant Market – The animal microchip implant is an innovative technology used to track pets and other health care issues in animals. Microchips implanted in pets are used to track the movement of pets to prevent pet loss.
Animal External Fixation Market – Animal external fixation is a versatile fracture repair treatment used to enhance both the biological and mechanical environment for optimal fracture healing.
Wearable Sensors for Animal Health Management Market – Every year millions of dollars in animals die without proper and timely diagnosis of disease. If developed accurately and used correctly, the wearable sensor can provide timely diagnosis of diseases affecting animals, ultimately reducing economic losses.
Market for Animal Autoimmune Disease Diagnostics – The increasing transmission of zoonoses among immunosuppressed patients is a major factor responsible for raising awareness of autoimmune disease among pets.
Animal Autoimmune Disease Treatment Market – The increasing transmission of zoonotic diseases among immunosuppressed patients is a major factor responsible for raising awareness of autoimmune disease among pets.
Small Animal Imaging Market (In Vivo) – The Small Animal Imaging market is considered nascent due to technological advancement and increasing healthcare expenditure. There is an exponential rise in the use of small animal imaging technologies by pharmaceutical companies and research institutions worldwide.
Laboratory Confirmation Testing Equipment Market – The Laboratory Confirmation Testing Equipment Market study provides a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape.
Laboratory Examination Test Equipment Market – This Laboratory Examination Test Equipment Market study provides a comprehensive analysis of business models, key strategies, and market shares of some of the leading players in this landscape.
Laboratory Robotics Market The accuracy with which robots can perform work in laboratories is a major driver in the laboratory robotics market. The ability of robots to perform most of the arduous work with high speed and accuracy is expected to drive the growth of the laboratory robots market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market information and advisory services, serving clients in more than 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, with delivery hubs in the UK, US and India. The latest market research and industry analysis reports from FMI help companies face challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst intense competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports provide actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. The expert-led team of analysts at FMI constantly track emerging trends and events in a wide range of industries to ensure our clients are prepared for the evolving needs of their clients.
future market insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay Tower X2,
Part Number: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
The United Arab Emirates
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
For media inquiries: [email protected]
Press release source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/animal-model-market