NEW YORK, Feb 1, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Automated Optical Inspection Market Research Report by Type, by Application, by Vertical Industry, by Region – Global Outlook to 2027 – Cumulative Impact from COVID-19” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06226786/?utm_source=GNW
The global Automated Optical Inspection market size was estimated at $594.42 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach $718.48 Million in 2021, at a CAGR of 21.30% to reach $2,297.17 Million by 2027.
The report provides market size and forecast across five major currencies – US Dollar, Euro, Japanese Yen, British Pound, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar and Swiss Franc. It helps organizations leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, 2018 and 2019 are historical years, 2020 is a base year, 2021 is an estimated year, and the years 2022 to 2027 are the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes this automated visual inspection for revenue forecasting and trend analysis in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on type, the market has been studied across 2D and 3D.
Depending on the application, the market has been studied across the assembly phase and manufacturing phase.
Based on Industry Vertical, the market has been studied across aerospace, defense, automotive, consumer electronics, energy and energy, industry, medical devices, and communications.
Based on region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas have been further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia Pacific region is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. EMEA is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom.
Cumulative effect of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an unrivaled global public health emergency that has affected nearly every industry, and the long-term effects are expected to impact industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure that core COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward are included. The report provides insights into COVID-19 considering changes in consumer behavior, demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain reorientation, current market forces dynamics, and critical interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimates and forecasts, considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the seller determine the fit or suitability between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. Describes the optimal or favorable suitability for vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to carry out further expansion and growth of the business over a forecast period.
FPNV Matrix Positioning:
The FPNV Matrix positioning rates and ranks the vendors in the Automated Visual Inspection market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, customer support) that helps companies in Make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis provides an analysis of the vendors in view of their contribution to the market as a whole. It provides the idea of revenue generation in the market as a whole as compared to other suppliers in the space. It provides insight into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, domination, and merger.
The competitive scenario provides a forward analysis of the different business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section provides valuable insights at various stages while keeping pace with business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. A competitive scenario represents press releases or corporate news classified in merger and acquisition, agreement, collaboration, partnership, new product launch and improvement, investment and financing, award, recognition, and expansion. All the collected news helps the seller to understand the gaps in the market and the strength and weakness of the competitor and thus provide insights to enhance the product and service.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report explores in depth the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Automated Optical Inspection market, including AOI Systems, ASC International, Ascen Technology, CyberOptics and Daiichi Jitsugyo Asia Pte. Ltd. DCB Automation, GOPEL electronic GmbH, Koh Young Technology Inc. , Manncorp, Mirtec Co. Ltd. , Mirtec Corp., Mycronic AB, Nordson Corporation, Omron Corporation, PARMI Corp. , Pemtron Europe GmbH, Saki Corporation, SCREEN PE Solutions Co., Ltd. , Stratus Vision GmbH, Test Research, Inc. , Viscom AG.
The report provides insights into the following indicators:
1. Market penetration: It provides comprehensive market information provided by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information on profitable emerging markets and penetration analysis across mature market segments
3. Market diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Automated Optical Inspection market?
2. What are the dampening factors and impact of COVID-19 in shaping the global Automated Optical Inspection market during the forecast period?
3. Which products/segments/applications/areas should be invested in during the forecast period of the Global Automated Optical Inspection Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window of opportunity in the global Automated Optical Inspection market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Automated Optical Inspection market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the global Automated Optical Inspection market?
7. What patterns and strategic moves are considered suitable to enter the global Automated Optical Inspection market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06226786/?
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you have all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.