DublinAnd Jan 31 2022 /PRNewswire/ – “AI-Based Clinical Trial Solution Provider Research Report by Phase, by Application, by End User, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – COVID-19 Cumulative Impact Report” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com Show.
Global Artificial Intelligence-Based Clinical Trial Solution Provider Market Size Estimated 4,499.63 Million USD In 2020, it is expected to reach 4,938.35 Million USD In 2021, it is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 10.11%. 8,833.41 million USD by 2027.
The report presents the market size and forecast across five major currencies – the US dollar, the euro, the British pound, the Japanese yen and the Australian dollar. It helps organizations leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, 2018 and 2019 are historical years, 2020 is a base year, 2021 is an estimated year, and the years 2022 to 2027 are the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the seller determine the fit or suitability of its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. Describes the optimal or favorable suitability for vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to carry out further expansion and growth of the business over a forecast period.
FPNV Matrix Positioning:
FPNV Matrix positions and rates the vendors in the AI-based clinical trial solutions provider market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, customer support ) that helps companies make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis provides an analysis of the vendors given their contribution to the market as a whole. It provides the idea of revenue generation in the market as a whole as compared to other suppliers in the space. It provides insight into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, domination, and merger.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report explores in depth the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global AI-based clinical trial solutions provider market, including AiCure, LLC, Aiforia, Antidote Technologies, Inc., Avantor, Inc., Deep 6 AI, Deep Lens Inc. and Innoplexus Consulting Services Pvt Ltd, Intelligencia.ai, MEDIAN Technologies, Mendel.ai, Pharmaceutical Pipeline Enhancement Strategies, LLC, Saama Technologies Pvt Ltd, Simplifai AS, Trials.ai, Unlearn.AI, Inc..
The report provides insights into the following indicators:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive market information provided by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information on profitable emerging markets and penetration analysis across mature market segments
3. Market diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and outlook for the global Artificial Intelligence-Based Clinical Trial Solution Provider market?
2. What are the dampening factors and impact of COVID-19 in shaping the global Artificial Intelligence-Based Clinical Trial Solution Providers market during the forecast period?
3. Which products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global AI-based clinical trial solutions provider market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window of opportunity in the global AI-based clinical trial solutions provider market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Artificial Intelligence-Based Clinical Trial Solution Provider Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the global Artificial Intelligence-Based Clinical Trial Solution Provider market?
7. What patterns and strategic moves are suitable for entering the global AI-based clinical trial solutions provider market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market insights
5.1 Market dynamics
18.104.22.168. The need for artificial intelligence that helps enhance and improve clinical trials
22.214.171.124. Increased needs to reduce healthcare costs and lower device costs
126.96.36.199. Increasing adoption of AI-based drug development technology by most pharmaceutical companies
188.8.131.52. Lack of personal participation leads to high unemployment rates
184.108.40.206. Possible misdiagnosis
220.127.116.11. Technological advances and innovations in AI-based clinical trials
18.104.22.168. Big pharma ensures more joint ventures and partnerships with AI vendors
22.214.171.124. Concerns associated with the adoption of electronic health records interoperability
5.2 Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Artificial Intelligence Based Clinical Trials Solutions Market, by Stage
6.2 First stage
6.3 Phase Two
6.4 Third stage
7. Artificial Intelligence Based Clinical Trials Solutions Market, by Application
7.2 Cardiovascular disease
7.3. Infectious diseases
7.4. metabolic diseases
7.5 Neurological diseases or conditions
8. AI-Based Clinical Trial Solution Provider Market, by End User
8.4 Pharmaceutical companies
9. Americas AI-Based Clinical Trial Solution Provider Market
9.6 United States of America
10. Asia Pacific AI-Based Clinical Trial Solution Provider Market
10.1. an introduction
10.10. South Korea
11. EuropeAnd Middle east & Africa AI-Based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market
11.1. an introduction
11.8 Kingdom Saudi Arabia
11.9 South Africa
11.11. The United Arab Emirates
11.12. United kingdom
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV Matrix Positioning
12.1.2. business strategy
12.1.3. product satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by major player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. gain integration
12.4.2. Agreement, Cooperation and Partnership
12.4.3. New product launch and improvement
12.4.4. investment and financing
12.4.5. Award, recognition and expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. AiCure, y
13.3. Antidote Technologies, Inc.
13.4. Avantur, Inc.
13.5. Deep 6 AI
13.6. Deep Lens Inc.
13.7 Innoplexus Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
13.9 Media Technologies
13.11. Pharmaceutical Pipeline Enhancement Strategies, LLC
13.12. Saama Technologies Pvt Ltd
13.13. Simplifai AS
13.15. Unlearn.AI, Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g747qb
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, director, mentor
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For the US/Canada, call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 607-646-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-ai-based-clinical-trials-solution-provider-market-research-report-2021–to-2027—by-phase -Application-end-user-and-region-301471761.html
SOURCE Research & Markets