DublinAnd January 17 2022 /PRNewswire/ – “Cobalt Market Research Report by Application, End User, and Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com Show.
The global cobalt market size has been estimated at $7,647.94 million In 2020, it is expected to reach 8,572.49 million USD In 2021, it is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 12.45% 17393.70 Million USD by 2027.
The report presents market size and forecast across five major currencies – US Dollar, Euro, British Pound, Japanese Yen and Australian Dollar. It helps organizations leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, 2018 and 2019 are historical years, 2020 is a base year, 2021 is an estimated year, and the years 2022 to 2027 are the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the seller determine the fit or suitability of its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. Describes the optimal or favorable suitability for vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to carry out further expansion and growth of the business over a forecast period.
FPNV Matrix Positioning:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and ranks the cobalt market vendors based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, customer support) that assists companies in making decisions Better understanding of the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis provides an analysis of the vendors given their contribution to the market as a whole. It provides the idea of revenue generation in the market as a whole as compared to other suppliers in the space. It provides insight into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, domination, and consolidation.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report in depth explores recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global cobalt market, including A&C Metals – Sawing, Inc, ALL METAL SALES, INC. , Carter Alloys Co, China Molybdenum Company Limited, Coal India Limited, Eramet Group, Eurasian Resources Group Sa rl, Ferralloy Inc. , Freeport-McMoRan Inc, Glencore PLC, Gecamines SA, Hindalco Industries Ltd, Huayou Cobalt Co., Ltd. Ltd., Jinchuan Group Ltd. , Missouri COBALT, LLC, Sherritt International Corporation, Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd., The Nornickel Group, Umicore NV, Vale SA, Vedanta Resources Limited, and Yantai Cash Industrial Co Ltd.
The report provides insights into the following indicators:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive market information provided by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information on profitable emerging markets and penetration analysis across mature market segments
3. Market diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Cobalt market?
2. What are the dampening factors and impact of COVID-19 in shaping the global Cobalt market during the forecast period?
3. What products/segments/applications/areas should be invested in during the forecast period of the global cobalt market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window of opportunity in the global cobalt market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global cobalt market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the global Cobalt market?
7. What are the methods and strategic moves that are suitable for entering the global cobalt market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market insights
5.1 Market dynamics
126.96.36.199. Increasing demand for lithium-ion batteries in electric vehicles
188.8.131.52. Favorable government initiatives to promote the use of electric cars
184.108.40.206. The increasing use of cobalt in the mineral sector
220.127.116.11. Health risks associated with contact with cobalt dust such as asthma and shortness of breath
18.104.22.168. Increasing application in the production of cemented carbides to make hard alloys for the construction and transportation industry
22.214.171.124. The growing demand from the aerospace industry for space engines
126.96.36.199. Strict regulatory mandates on cobalt application
5.2 Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Cobalt market through the app
6.5. Pigments and coloring
6.6. radioactive isotopes
7. Cobalt market, by end user
7.2 Aerospace and Defense
7.3. the cars
7.8 Oil and Gas
8. Americas cobalt market
8.6 United States of America
9. Asia-Pacific Cobalt Market
9.10. South Korea
10. EuropeAnd Middle east & Africa Cobalt Market
10.1. an introduction
10.8. Kingdom Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. The United Arab Emirates
10.12. United kingdom
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV Matrix Positioning
11.1.2. business strategy
11.1.3. product satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by major player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. gain integration
11.4.2. Agreement, Cooperation and Partnership
11.4.3. New product launch and improvement
11.4.4. investment and financing
11.4.5. Award, recognition and expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. A & C Metals – Sawing, Inc
12.2. ALL METAL SALES, INC.
12.3. Carter’s Alloy Company
12.4. China Molybdenum Co., Ltd.
12.5. Coal India Limited
12.6. iramit group
12.7. Eurasian Resources Group Sa rl
12.9 Freeport-McMoRan Inc
12.10. Glencore plc
12.11. Gecamines SA
12.12. Hindalco Industries Ltd.
12.13. Huayou Cobalt Co., Ltd.
12-14. Jinchuan Group Ltd.
12.15. Missouri Cobalt, LLC
12.16. Sherett International Co.
12.17. Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd.
12.18. Nornickel group
12.19. Umicore NV
12.20. Vale SA
12.21. Vedanta Resources Limited
12.22. Yantai Cash Industrial Co., Ltd.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kxtguc
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, director, mentor
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For the US/Canada, call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 607-646-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research & Markets