Dublin, Jan. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Filters Market Research Report by Wavelength, by Application, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Filters Market size was estimated at USD 72.57 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 78.16 billion in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.07% to reach USD 124.98 billion by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Filters to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on wavelength, the market was studied across Near-infrared (NIR) – 780 to 2500 nm and Visible (VIS) – 400 to 700 nm.
- Based on Application, the market was studied across Agriculture, Chemical Spectroscopy, Forensic, Medical, Military, and Semiconductor Process Control.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geography to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable acquisition fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Filters Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors noting their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Filters Market, including 3M Company, Agiltron Inc, Airex Filter Corporation, Alco Filters, Inc., Brimrose Corporation of America, Camfil AB, ChemImage Corporation, Clark Air Systems, Coleman Microwave Co, Cummins Inc, DENSO Corporation, Donaldson Company, Inc., EXFO Inc., FRAM Group, Freudenberg Filtration Technologies SE & Co. KG, Kent Optronics, Inc., Koch Filter, Lydall, Inc., Meadowlark Optics, Inc., Parker Hannifin Corporation, Santec Corporation, Schott AG, Smiths Interconnect, Inc., SOGEFI SPA, and Spectrum Filtration Pvt. Ltd..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, unapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Filters Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Filters Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Filters Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Filters Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Filters Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Filters Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Filters Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206. Growing demand for miniaturization of devices and high image resolution
220.127.116.11. Increasing usage of acoustic tunable filters for machine vision applications
18.104.22.168. Rising adoption of tunable filters in medical and commercial sector
22.214.171.124. Growing application of Long Term Evolution (LTE) and rising adoption of acousto-optic tunable filters
126.96.36.199. Poor spectral performance
188.8.131.52. Growing R&D activities and strategic partnerships
184.108.40.206. Growth potential with military communications and surveillance application
220.127.116.11. Availability of low-cost and inferior-quality industrial filtration products
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Filters Market, by Wavelength
6.2. Near-infrared (NIR) – 780 to 2500 nm
6.3. Visible (VIS) – 400 to 700 nm
7. Filters Market, by Application
7.3. Chemical Spectroscopy
7.7. Semiconductor Process Control
8. Americas Filters Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Filters Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Filters Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. 3M Company
12.2. Agiltron Inc
12.3. Airex Filter Corporation
12.4. Alco Filters, Inc.
12.5. Brimrose Corporation of America
12.6. Camfil AB
12.7. ChemImage Corporation
12.8. Clark Air Systems
12.9. Coleman Microwave Co
12.10. Cummins Inc
12.11. DENSO Corporation
12.12. Donaldson Company, Inc.
12.13. EXFO Inc.
12.14. FRAM Group
12.15. Freudenberg Filtration Technologies SE & Co. KG
12.16. Kent Optronics, Inc.
12.17. Koch Filter
12.18. Lydall, Inc.
12.19. Meadowlark Optics, Inc.
12.20. Parker Hannifin Corporation
12.21. Santec Corporation
12.22. Schott AG
12.23. Smiths Interconnect, Inc.
12.24. SOGEFI SPA
12.25. Spectrum Filtration Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h97o1d