DublinAnd January 18 2022 /PRNewswire/ – “FRP Rebar Market Research Report by Type, by Fiber Type, by Resin Type, by Application, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 Report” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com Show.
The global FRP rebar market size has been estimated at 158.40 million US dollars In 2020, it is expected to reach 182.68 Million US Dollars In 2021, it is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 15.69% $439.54 million USD by 2027.
The report presents market size and forecast across five major currencies – US Dollar, Euro, British Pound, Japanese Yen and Australian Dollar. It helps organizations leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, 2018 and 2019 are historical years, 2020 is a base year, 2021 is an estimated year, and the years 2022 to 2027 are the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the seller determine the fit or suitability of its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. Describes the optimal or favorable suitability for vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to carry out further expansion and growth of the business over a forecast period.
FPNV Matrix Positioning:
The FPNV Matrix positioning rates and ranks the vendors in the FRP Rebar market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, customer support) that helps companies in Make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis provides an analysis of the vendors given their contribution to the market as a whole. It provides the idea of revenue generation in the market as a whole as compared to other suppliers in the space. It provides insight into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, domination, and consolidation.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report explores in depth the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global FRP Rebars market, including Agni Fiber Boards Pvt. Ltd., Antop Global Technology Co., Ltd., ARC Insulators & Insulators Pvt. Ltd. Armastek, B&B FRP Manufacturing Inc. , Dextra Group, Fibrolux GmbH, FiReP Group, Galen LLC, Kodiak Fiberglass Rebar LLC, Marshall Composite Tech LLC, Mateenbar Limited, Owens Corning, Pultrall Inc. , Pultron Composites Ltd. , Sanskriti Composites Private Limited, Schock Bauteile GmbH, Sireg Geotech srl, TUF-BAR, Unique Fibglass & Composites LLC, and Viva & Co Ghana Limited.
The report provides insights into the following indicators:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive market information provided by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information on profitable emerging markets and penetration analysis across mature market segments
3. Market diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global FRP Rebar market?
2. What are the dampening factors and impact of COVID-19 on shaping the global FRP Rebar market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global FRP rebar market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window of opportunity in the global Steel Rebar market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global FRP rebar market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the global FRP Rebar market?
7. Which patterns and strategic moves are suitable for entering the global FRP rebar market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market insights
5.1 Market dynamics
220.127.116.11. The growing need for high-strength, lightweight, non-corrosive steel reinforcement
18.104.22.168. A breakthrough in application in highways, buildings and bridges
22.214.171.124. High start-up capital requirements and limited professional experience
126.96.36.199. Strong expansion of the construction industry in developing economies
188.8.131.52. Potential demand from marine sectors of structures and waterfronts
184.108.40.206. Availability of low-cost alternatives and scarcity of sufficient data relevant to the long-term performance of FRP rebar
5.2 Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. FRP Rebar Market by Type
6.2 Carbon Fiber FRP (CFRP)
6.3 Glass and Carbon Reaper FRP (C-GFRP)
6.4 Glass Fiber FRP (GFRP)
7. FRP rebar market by fiber type
7.2 Basalt fiber
7.3. carbon fiber
7.4. Fiber glass
8. FRP Rebar Market by Resin Type
8.4 Easter Vinyl
9. FRP Rebar Market by Application
9.2. Highways, bridges and buildings
9.3 Marine structures and waterfronts
9.4 Water treatment plant
10. Americas FRP Rebar Market
10.1. an introduction
10.6. United States of America
11. Asia-Pacific FRP Rebar Market
11.1. an introduction
11.10. South Korea
12. EuropeAnd Middle east & Africa Rebar Market
12.1. an introduction
12.8 Kingdom Saudi Arabia
12.9 South Africa
12.11. The United Arab Emirates
12.12. United kingdom
13. Competitive landscape
13.1. FPNV Matrix Positioning
13.1.2. business strategy
13.1.3. product satisfaction
13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
13.3. Market share analysis, by major player
13.4. Competitive Scenario
13.4.1. gain integration
13.4.2. Agreement, Cooperation and Partnership
13.4.3. New product launch and improvement
13.4.4. investment and financing
13.4.5. Award, recognition and expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
14.1. Agni Fiber Boards Pvt. Ltd.
14.2. Antop International Technology Co., Ltd.
14.3. ARC Insulators & Insulators Pvt. Ltd.
14.5. B & B FRP Manufacturing Inc.
14.6. Dijkstra Group
14.7. Fibrolux GmbH
14.8 FiReP . group
14.9 Galen LLC
14.10. Kodiak Fiberglass Iron Company LLC
14.11. Marshall Composite Tech LLC
14.12. Matinbar Ltd.
14.13. Owens Corning
14.14. Poltral Company
14.15. Boltron Composites, Ltd.
14.16. Sanskriti Composites Private Limited
14.17. Schock Components GmbH
14.18. Sireg Geotech srl
14.20. Unique Fiberglass & Vehicles Co. LLC
14.21. Viva & Partners Ghana Limited
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3y6jvj
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, director, mentor
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For the US/Canada, call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 607-646-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-frp-rebar-market-research-report-2021-to-2027—by-type-fiber-type-resin-type- Application and Region 301462685.html
SOURCE Research & Markets