Dublin – (BUSINESS WIRE) – January 12, 2022 –
The report “Digital Transformation and Emerging Technology in the Healthcare Industry – 2021 Edition” has been added to the ResearchAndMarkets.com offering.
This report tracks the progress of digital transformation in the pharmaceutical sector, examines business readiness to incubate innovations, and reveals current and future investment trends related to technology.
The pharmaceutical industry is undergoing constant changes caused by declining profit margins, cost pressure, the necessity of pipeline renewal and increasing sales peaks, while simultaneously meeting stringent regulatory and legislative requirements.
Although the adoption of innovative technologies has been seen as one way of relieving these pressures, the COVID-19 pandemic has made digitizing the sector all the more urgent. The pandemic has accelerated the digital transformation of the pharmaceutical industry, and this will have a lasting impact on companies’ resilience, competitiveness, and growth.
A total of 131 Pharma customers and prospects for the publisher participated in the 10-minute survey, which ran from September 22, 2021 to October 26, 2021.
Report components include
- Scope of Digital Transformation Strategies – Key objectives of digital strategy in the pharmaceutical industry providing a mix of respondents by region, company size, and respondent seniority.
- COVID-19 Pandemic and Digital Transformation – Assesses the impact of COVID-19 on the speed of digital transformation and innovation in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Digital Transformation Challenges – Highlights the key barriers healthcare organizations face when implementing digital transformation providing a mix of respondents by region and company size.
- Important factors for digital transformation – identifies the key factors required for successful implementation of digital transformation that provides a mix of participants depending on the size of the company.
- Leveraging Emerging Technologies – examines the major emerging technologies that are being monetized by healthcare organizations that provide a mix of participants by region and company size.
- Impact of Emerging Technologies on the Pharma Industry – Provides analysis and insights into how technologies are applied in the healthcare industry and what improvements in business processes these technologies can provide.
- Measuring and approving the level of business readiness
- Better understanding of which business functions are affected the most
- Assessment of barriers to adoption
- Determine the requirements for success
- Determine the importance of emerging technologies to these organizations
- Assessment of investment levels
- Assessing the impact of COVID-19 on digitalization efforts
Main topics covered:
1. Study design
2. Main results
3. Digital Transformation Overview
4. Digital Transformation Strategy
5. Objectives of digital transformation
6. Obstacles to digital transformation
7. Concerns related to digital transformation
8. The imperatives of digital transformation
9. Emerging Technologies – Investment Trends
10. SUMMARY OF KEY RESULTS
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a41mcx.
View source copy on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220112005888/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Director of Press
For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/Canada Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
Industry Keyword: Pharmaceutical Technology Health Other Technologies
Source: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
Published: 01/12/2022 01:48 PM / Disc: 01/12/2022 01:48 PM
Copyright Business Wire 2022.