Dublin – (BUSINESS WIRE) – January 25, 2022 –
The report “Internet of Things in Smart Agriculture Market Research Report by Component, by Product, by Application, by Deployment, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to the ResearchAndMarkets.com presentation.
Global Internet of Things (IoT) Smart Agriculture Market Size is Estimated at $672.76 Million in 2020, It is Expected to Reach $735.13 Million in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.63% to reach $1,280.98 Million by 2027.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the seller determine the fit or suitability of its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. Describes the optimal or favorable suitability for vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to carry out further expansion and growth of the business over a forecast period.
FPNV Matrix Positioning:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix rates and ranks IoT vendors in the smart agriculture market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that they It helps companies make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis provides an analysis of the vendors given their contribution to the market as a whole. It provides the idea of revenue generation in the market as a whole as compared to other suppliers in the space. It provides insight into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, domination, and consolidation.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report explores in depth recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Internet of Things in the smart agriculture market, including AGCO, AgJunction, Auroras, and Cisco Systems, Inc. and International Business Machines Corporation and John Deere Company Inc. and KaaIoT Technologies, Oracle Corporation, and Precision Planting LLC. and Pycno, Raven Industries, SemiosBio Technologies, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc, and Trimble Inc. and Virtus Nutrition, LLC.
The report provides insights into the following indicators:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive market information provided by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information on profitable emerging markets and penetration analysis across mature market segments
3. Market diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Internet of Things in the Smart Agriculture market?
2. What are the dampening factors and impact of COVID-19 in shaping the global Internet of Things (IoT) market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/sectors/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global IoT in the smart agriculture market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window of opportunity in the global Internet of Things in the smart agriculture market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Internet of Things in the Smart Agriculture market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the global Internet of Things (IoT) market?
7. What patterns and strategic moves are appropriate for the entry of the global Internet of Things into the smart agriculture market?
- The increasing adoption of the Internet of Things to improve agricultural practices
- The Internet of Things can help increase crop yields and increase overall efficiency in the agricultural technology industry
- The need to better control the process of raising livestock and growing crops
- Manage costs and reduce waste
- Tone analysis of heterogeneous data collected by smart agriculture sensors
- Infrastructure movement restrictions
- Increase business efficiency by automating farming processes
- Farm management systems from start to finish
- Equipment maintenance cost
- Privacy and security concerns
- aurora borealis
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- International Computer Corporation
- John Deere Company Inc.
- KaaIoT Technologies
- Oracle Corporation
- Precision Planting LLC.
- crow industries
- SemiosBio . Technologies
- Topcon GPS, Inc.
- Trimble Corporation
- Virtus Nutrition, LLC.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a37qde
View source copy on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220125006037/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Director of Press
For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/Canada Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
Industry keyword: Internet technology, agriculture, natural resources
Source: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 01/25/2022 01:42 p.m. / Disc: 01/25/2022 01:43 p.m.