DublinAnd January 12 2022 /PRNewswire/ – “Nannochloropsis Derived Lipids Market by Application (Human Nutrition (Health Supplements, Nutrients, Pharmaceuticals and Other Human Food Applications), Animal Nutrition and Other Applications) – Global Outlook Report to 2028 Added to ResearchAndMarkets.com Show.
The Nannochloropsis-derived lipids (fatty acid) market is expected to register a CAGR of 8.5% from 2021 to 2028 to reach $4.2 million by 2028.
Key factors such as increased awareness about the health benefits of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), increased demand for functional food products, and the growing prevalence of diabetes and obesity are the main factors driving the growth of Nannochloropsis-derived fats (fats). acids) market.
Furthermore, the increasing demand for algae oil-based biofuels and the increasing demand for omega-3s from the pharmaceutical industry are creating profitable growth opportunities for manufacturers of Nannochloropsis-derived lipids (fatty acids). However, the complex production process of Nannochloropsis-derived lipids (fatty acid) hampers market growth to some extent.
Global Nannochloropsis Market study presents historical market data in terms of values (2019 and 2020), estimated current data (2021), and forecasts 2028 – by application (Human Nutrition (Health Supplements and Nutrients, Pharmaceuticals, and other human nutritional applications), Animal Nutrition and Applications other). The study also assesses competitors in the industry and analyzes markets at the regional and country level.
On the basis of application, the Nannochloropsis-derived lipids (fatty acid) market is primarily segmented into human nutrition, animal nutrition, and other applications. In 2021, the human nutrition sector is estimated to represent the largest share of the global market for Nannochloropsis-derived lipids (fatty acids) due to the increasing demand for algal oil from the infant nutrients and supplements, and the food and beverage industries.
Moreover, the rising consumption of packaged baby feeding products due to the increasing working population is expected to further grow the Nannochloropsis-derived fatty acid market for human nutrition, as the algae omega-3 DHA plays an important role in the development of the infant’s nervous system, eyesight, brain and general growth. The increasing demand for immune-boosting products is expected to create lucrative opportunities for stakeholders in the Nanochloropsis-derived fatty acid market for human nutrition.
On the basis of type (applications related to human nutrition), the Nannochloropsis-derived lipids (fatty acid) market is primarily segmented into health supplements, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, and other human nutrition applications. In 2021, the nutritional supplements and nutraceuticals segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global market for Nannochloropsis-derived lipids (fatty acids) for human nutrition, due to the growing health supplement and nutrient industry and the increased use of algae oil instead of fish oil in the health supplement and nutraceutical industry.
Europe It is estimated to account for the largest share of the global market for Nannochloropsis-derived lipids (fatty acid) in 2021, followed by North America And Asia PacificDue to the massive consumption of health and wellness products and the increasing prevalence of heart disease.
The ease of availability of raw materials due to the presence of major Nannochloropsis biomass suppliers for lipid extraction is also fueling the growth of this market in the region. Furthermore, the growing nutraceutical and dietary supplement industry and the increasing popularity of omega-3 fortified foods and beverages among the elderly are expected to create lucrative opportunities for stakeholders in the Nannochloropsis-derived fatty acid market in the region.
Answer the main questions in the report
- What are the high-growth market segments in terms of application and region/country?
- What is the historical market size of Nannochloropsis-derived lipids (fatty acid) worldwide?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates for 2021-2028?
- What are the key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges of the global Nannochloropsis (Fatty Acids) Derived Lips market?
- Who are the major players in the global Nannochloropsis (fatty acid) lipids market?
- How is the competitive landscape, and who are the market leaders in the global Nannochloropsis (fatty acid) lipids market?
- What are the recent developments in the global Nannochloropsis (fatty acid) lipids market?
- What are the geographic trends and high growth regions/countries?
- Who are the emerging local players in the global market for Nanochloropsis-derived lipids, and how are they competing with global players?
- Raising awareness about the health benefits of Omega-3 PUFA
- High demand for functional food products
- The increasing prevalence of diabetes and obesity
- Complex production process of nanochloropsis
- The danger of nanochloropsis contamination
- Growing demand for biofuels based on algae oil
- Increasing demand for Omega 3 from the pharmaceutical industry
The main players
The report includes a competitive landscape based on a comprehensive evaluation of the key strategic developments adopted by the major market participants in the industry over the past four to five years.
The major players identified in the global Nannochloropsis (Fatty Acids) market research report are:
- Arizona Algae Products, LLC (US)
- lexia companyChina)
- Shefa Al-Getech LLC (India)
- Tribal Life (USA)
Scope of the report:
Nannochloropsis Derived Fats (Fatty Acids) Market, by Application
- human nutrition
- Nutritional Supplements & Health Nutrients
- Other Human Nutritional Applications
- animal feed
- Other apps
Nannochloropsis Derived Fat (Fatty Acid) Market, By Geography
- North America
- Scandinavian countries
- rest of Europe (RoE)
- Asia Pacific (your father)
- Rest of Asia and the Pacific (Ruapak)
- Latin america
- rest of Latin america (Rolatam)
- Middle east
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xaoay2
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, director, mentor
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For the US/Canada, call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 607-646-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-nannochloropsis-derived-lipids-market-research-report-2021-301459637.html
SOURCE Research & Markets