DublinAnd January 12 2022 /PRNewswire/ – “Ophthalmic Equipment Market Research Report by Product, End User, and Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com Show.
The global ophthalmology equipment market size has been estimated at 48.05 billion US dollars In 2020, it is expected to reach 50.85 billion US dollars In 2021, it is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 6.19% 73.17 billion US dollars by 2027.
The report presents the market size and forecast across five major currencies – the US dollar, the euro, the British pound, the Japanese yen and the Australian dollar. It helps organizations leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, 2018 and 2019 are historical years, 2020 is a base year, 2021 is an estimated year, and the years 2022 to 2027 are the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the seller determine the fit or suitability of its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. Describes the optimal or favorable suitability for vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to carry out further expansion and growth of the business over a forecast period.
FPNV Matrix Positioning:
The FPNV Matrix positioning rates and ranks the vendors in the Ophthalmic Equipment market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, customer support) that helps companies take action. Better decisions and an understanding of the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis provides an analysis of the vendors given their contribution to the market as a whole. It provides the idea of revenue generation in the market as a whole as compared to other suppliers in the space. It provides insight into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, domination, and consolidation.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report explores in depth the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Ophthalmic Equipment market, including Alcon Inc. and Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, and Diamatrix Ltd. ,, Essilor International SA, Glaukos Corporation, Hug Street Holdingsand HEINE Optotechnik, Johnson & Johnson Private Limited, Luneau Technology Operations SAS, and Nidek Co. Ltd. and Novartis AG, Ophtec BV, Ophtechnics Unlimited, and Paramount Surgimed Ltd. and STAAR Surgical Company, Topcon Corporation, Unique Technologies, Inc. and Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG.
The report provides insights into the following indicators:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive market information provided by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information on profitable emerging markets and penetration analysis across mature market segments
3. Market diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Ophthalmic Equipment market?
2. What are the dampening factors and impact of COVID-19 on shaping the global Ophthalmic Equipment market during the forecast period?
3. What products/segments/applications/areas should be invested in during the forecast period of the global Ophthalmic Equipment market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window of opportunity in the global Ophthalmology Equipment market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Ophthalmic Equipment market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the global Ophthalmology Equipment market?
7. What patterns and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global Ophthalmology Equipment market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market insights
5.1 Market dynamics
220.127.116.11. The increase in the number of elderly people and the increase in cases of eye diseases
18.104.22.168. Increased use of glasses and contact lenses
22.214.171.124. Technological developments in the development of the latest eye devices
126.96.36.199. Expensive and sensitive devices
188.8.131.52. Government rules and initiatives to control low vision
184.108.40.206. Low adoption of phacoemulsifiers
220.127.116.11. Lack of awareness of eye disorders and shortage of ophthalmologists
5.2 Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Ophthalmology Equipment Market, by Product
6.2 Diagnostic and monitoring devices
6.2.1. Autorefractometers and keratometers
6.2.2. Graph display devices
6.2.3. corneal topography systems
6.2.4. Fundus cameras
6.2.6. Eye Ultrasound Systems
6.2.8. Optical Biometric Systems
6.2.9. Optical coherence tomography scanners
6.2.10. Ocean/Visual Field Analyzers
6.2.13. slit lamps
6.2.14. mirror microscopes
6.2.16. wave intensity meter
6.3 Surgical devices
6.3.1. cataract surgery devices
6.3.2. Surgical devices for glaucoma
6.3.3. eye microscopes
6.3.4. Eye surgery accessories
6.3.5. Eye Viscoelastic Devices
6.3.6. Refractive surgical devices
6.3.7. Retinal and vitreous surgical devices
6.4 Vision Care Products
6.4.1. contact lenses
18.104.22.168. Hybrid contact lenses
22.214.171.124. Rigid gas permeable lenses
126.96.36.199. soft contact lenses
7. Ophthalmology equipment market, by end user
7.4. Specialized clinics and mobile surgery centers
8. Americas Ophthalmology Equipment Market
8.6 United States of America
9. Asia-Pacific Ophthalmic Equipment Market
9.10. South Korea
10. EuropeAnd Middle east & Africa Ophthalmology Equipment Market
10.1. an introduction
10.8. Kingdom Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. The United Arab Emirates
10.12. United kingdom
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV Matrix Positioning
11.1.2. business strategy
11.1.3. product satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by major player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. gain integration
11.4.2. Agreement, Cooperation and Partnership
11.4.3. New product launch and improvement
11.4.4. investment and financing
11.4.5. Award, recognition and expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Alcon . company
12.2. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
12.3. Canon Medical Systems Corporation
12.4. Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
12.5. Diamatrix Ltd.,
12.6. Essilor International SA
12.7. Glaukos . company
12.8 Hug Street Holdings
12.9 Hine Optics
12.10. Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
12.11. Luneau SAS Technology Operations
12.12. NEEDC Co., Ltd.
12.13. Novartis AG
12.14. Ophtec BV
12.15. Unlimited Optechnics
12.16. Paramount Surgemed Ltd.
12.17. STAAR Surgical Company
12.18. Topcon Company
12.19. Unique Technologies Co.
12.20. Zimmer Eye Systems AG
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mz0owu
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, director, mentor
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For the US/Canada, call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 607-646-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research & Markets