DublinAnd January 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – “Preclinical Medical Imaging Market Research Report by Product Type, by End Use, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com Show.
The global preclinical optical medical imaging market size has been estimated at 891.78 million US dollars In 2020, it is expected to reach 1,015.39 Million USD In 2021, it is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 14.22% 2,262.64 million USD by 2027.
The report presents the market size and forecast across five major currencies – the US dollar, the euro, the British pound, the Japanese yen and the Australian dollar. It helps organizations leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, 2018 and 2019 are historical years, 2020 is a base year, 2021 is an estimated year, and the years 2022 to 2027 are the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the seller determine the fit or suitability between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. Describes the optimal or favorable suitability for vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to carry out further expansion and growth of the business over a forecast period.
FPNV Matrix Positioning:
The FPNV Matrix positioning rates and ranks vendors in the Pre-Clinical Medical Imaging market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, customer support) that helps businesses In making better decisions and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis provides an analysis of the vendors given their contribution to the market as a whole. It provides the idea of revenue generation in the market as a whole as compared to other suppliers in the space. It provides insight into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, domination, and consolidation.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report explores in depth the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Optical Preclinical Imaging market, including Agilent Technologies Inc. , Analytik Jena GmbH, Angstrom Advanced Inc, and Aspect Imaging Ltd. , Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co.KG, Bruker Corporation, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, General Electric Company, INDEC Systems, Inc. LI-COR, Inc. Magnetic Insight, Inc. , MBF Bioscience, Mediso Ltd. , Milabs BV, Miltenyi Biotec BV & Co., Ltd. KG, Mirion Technologies (Capentec), Inc. and MR Solutions Ltd and Northridge Tri-Modality Imaging, Inc. and PerkinElmer Inc, Siemens AG, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and Viewworks Co., Ltd..
The report provides insights into the following indicators:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive market information provided by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information on profitable emerging markets and penetration analysis across mature market segments
3. Market diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Preclinical Optical Imaging market?
2. What are the dampening factors and impact of COVID-19 in shaping the global Optical Preclinical Imaging market during the forecast period?
3. What products/segments/applications/areas should be invested in during the forecast period in the global Optical Preclinical Imaging Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window of opportunity in the global Pre-clinical Optical Imaging market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global preclinical optical imaging market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the global Optical Preclinical Imaging market?
7. What patterns and strategic moves are suitable for entering the global pre-clinical optical imaging market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market insights
5.1 Market dynamics
22.214.171.124. Increased use of preclinical imaging in various sectors
126.96.36.199. An increasing number of Clinical Research Organizations (CROs) and pharmaceutical companies are thus increasing the adoption of in vivo imaging systems in preclinical research
188.8.131.52. Increasing use of live animal visualization specifically for research purposes
184.108.40.206. Lack of skilled research cadres in emerging economies
220.127.116.11. Technological advances and increasing adoption of molecular imaging technology for drug development tool
18.104.22.168. Increase the number of public-private initiatives and funding to support preclinical research
22.214.171.124. Increasing applications such as life sciences, cosmetic industry, etc. for preclinical products
126.96.36.199. Strict regulatory framework and high installation and operating costs associated with preclinical imaging
5.2 Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Preclinical Optical Imaging Market, by Product Type
188.8.131.52. green fluorescent proteins
184.108.40.206. Infrared dyes
220.127.116.11. red fluorescent proteins
7. Preclinical Optical Imaging Market, by End Use
7.2 Pharma and biotechnology companies
7.3. research institutes
8. Americas Preclinical Optical Imaging Market
8.6 United States of America
9. Asia-Pacific Preclinical Optical Imaging Market
9.10. South Korea
10. EuropeAnd Middle east & Africa Clinical Optical Imaging Market
10.1. an introduction
10.8. Kingdom Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. The United Arab Emirates
10.12. United kingdom
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV Matrix Positioning
11.1.2. business strategy
11.1.3. product satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by major player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. gain integration
11.4.2. Agreement, Cooperation and Partnership
11.4.3. New product launch and improvement
11.4.4. Investment and Finance
11.4.5. Award, recognition and expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Agilent Technologies Inc.
12.2. Analytik Jena GmbH
12.3. Angstrom Advanced Inc
12.4. Aspect Imaging Ltd.
12.5. Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co.KG
12.6. user company
12.7. Fujifilm Holding Company
12.8 General Electric Corporation
12.9 Indyk Systems, Inc.
12.10. LI-COR, Inc.
12.11. Magnetic Insight
12.12. MBF Bioscience
12.13. Mediso Ltd.
12.14. Milabs BV
12.15. Miltenyi Biotec BV & Co. KG
12.16. Mirion Technologies (Capentec), Inc.
12.17. MR Solutions Ltd
12.18. Northridge Tri-Modality Imaging, Inc.
12.19. PerkinElmer Company
12.20. Siemens AG
12.21. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
12.22. Viewworks Co., Ltd.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fr5ru7
Research and Markets
Laura Wooddirector, mentor
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For the US/Canada, call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 607-646-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-optical-preclinical-imaging-market-research-report-2021-to-2027—by-product-type-end-use- and area 301470555.html
SOURCE Research & Markets