WASHINGTON, Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global optoelectronic components market size is expected to reach over USD 60.55 billion by 2028, registering a compound annual growth rate of 4.9% during the forecast period.
The growth of the optoelectronic components industry is mainly supported by the increasing use of infrared components in automobiles and consumer electronics, low power consumption and long life, the demand for improved optical and imaging sensing solutions in the healthcare industry, and the preferred physical properties of optoelectronic sensors for management in environments Cruelty, according to Vantage Market Research, in a report titled “Optoelectronic Components Market By Components (Sensor, LED, Laser Diode, Infrared Components), By Application (Measurement, Lighting, Communications, Security & Monitoring), By Materials (Gallium Nitride, Gallium Arsenide, Silicon Carbide, Others), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Global Industry Assessment (2016 – 2021) and Forecast (2022 – 2028)”.
Click here to access a free report form @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/optoelectronic-components-market-1154/request-sample
(The free sample of this report is readily available upon request).
Our free report templates include:
- In-depth industry analysis, introduction, overview, and outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Impact analysis 150+ pages of research report (including the latest research)
- Provide on-demand class-level guidance 2021 updated regional analysis with graphical representation of trends, scale, and participation, including an updated list of figures and tables.
- The updated report includes the major market players with their sales volume, business strategy and revenue analysis using VMR . Research Methodology.
(Please note that the sample for this report has been updated to include a pre-delivery COVID-19 impact study.)
List of Notable Players in Photovoltaic Electronic Components Market:
- Osram (Germany)
- Hamamatsu (Japan)
- TT Electronics (UK)
- ON Semiconductor (USA)
- Vichai (USA)
- SICK AG (Germany)
- Cree (USA)
- Trumpf (Germany)
- Samsung (South Korea)
- from Broadcom (US)
- Sony (Japan)
Driver: high demand for consumer electronics
The use of technologies in optoelectronics by various sectors is the main driver boosting the optoelectronic components market globally. Interest in the worldwide optoelectronic components market is expanding at a good speed. The consistency of developments in a few associations has opened the doors for market development. Customer tools are the greatest businesses on the planet today, and an important end user of optoelectronic components.
Driver: High Demand for LED Drivers
LED drivers can greatly improve the activity of the LED system by changing the incoming electricity into a form suitable for the LED. Technological advances have allowed the LED driver to be very cost effective and efficient. This, in conjunction with declining LED costs, has greatly facilitated the size of optoelectronic components over the past few years.
The main reason for the popularity of integrated circuits and LED drivers is the manufacturer’s ability to make inexpensive yet reliable. These modern industrial installations are expected to show an increased demand for CD drives and LED drivers. Among the top players in the field of optoelectronic components worldwide are Sharp Corporation and Cree, Inc. and Texas Instruments, Inc. and OSRAM and Avago Technologies.
Buy this special report now @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/buy-now/optoelectronic-components-market-1154/1
Benefits of Purchasing Photovoltaic Electronic Components Market Reports:
- customers satisfaction: Our expert team helps you with all your research needs and improve your reporting.
- Analyst Support: Before or after purchasing the report, ask a professional analyst to answer your questions.
- Guaranteed quality: Focuses on the accuracy and quality of reports.
- incomparable skills: Analysts provide in-depth insights into reports.
The Asia Pacific region generated a significant revenue share in the optoelectronic components market, followed by North America. Both regions have benefited greatly from the rapid adoption of these components in their various application areas. Most of the ingredients are cost effective and dependable, which makes them popular in the Asia Pacific region. Europe ranked third in revenue share from the optoelectronic components market due to its increasing use in the automotive industry. Aside from consumer electronics, the demand for optoelectronics components in the Asia Pacific region also comes from the healthcare, defense and aerospace sectors.
- April 2019: Vishay (USA) has enhanced its product range by adding two series of optocouplers, DIP-6 and SMD-6. Both optics provide a high out-of-state voltage of 800V.
- February 2019: Osram (Germany) has acquired Ring Automotive, a British manufacturer and distributor of vehicle lighting and electrical auto parts. The acquisition will enable OSRAM to enhance its expertise in the automotive lighting field and benefit from additional sales capabilities using Ring Automotive’s own distribution channels.
- October 2018: Hamamatsu (Japan) has enhanced its product range by adding a 4-channel pulsed laser diode to its laser diode production line. The laser diode can operate at a temperature as high as 105°C.
Read the full research report @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/industry-report/optoelectronic-components-market-1154
The COVID-19 outbreak has affected many industries around the world. Governments around the world have implemented strict lockdown measures and social distancing measures in order to curb the rapid spread of the epidemic. Manufacturing facilities around the world were closed during the early stages of the pandemic. Moreover, the post-epidemic economic crisis may significantly delay the commercial deployment of the optoelectronic components market. Hence, the market players faced many challenges as disruptions in the supply chain were observed. However, things will improve in the second half of 2022 as more supplies will be made available online. The impact of COVID-19 on market demand is considered while estimating the current and projected market size and market growth trends for all regions and countries based on the following data points:
- Assessing the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin america
- Middle East and Africa
- Quarterly revenue forecasts for the market from Asia Pacific 2020 and 2021
- Key strategies companies have taken to tackle COVID-19
- long term dynamics
- short term dynamics
The Optoelectronic Components Market Report Highlights:
- Market assessment
- Distinctive insights
- Competitive scene
- Analysis of the impact of COVID
- Historical data, estimates and forecasts
- Company Profile
- global and regional dynamics
Key questions answered in the report:
- Which regional market will show the highest rapid growth rate?
- Who are the top five players in the optoelectronic components market?
- How will the optoelectronic components market change in the next six years?
- What application and product will take the lion’s share of the optoelectronic components market?
- What are the drivers and restraints of the Optical Electronic Components Market?
- What will the CAGR and PV components market size be throughout the forecast period?
Talk to the analyst: https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/optoelectronic-components-market-1154/contact-analyst
This market is entitledoptoelectronic components market It will cover the exclusive information in terms of regional analysis, forecasting, quantitative data – units, major market trends and various other information as mentioned below:
|Market size in 2021||42.32 billion US dollars|
|Expected market size in 2028||60.55 billion US dollars|
|CAGR growth rate||A compound annual growth rate of 4.9% from 2022 to 2028|
|Historic years||2016 – 2020|
|prediction years||2022 – 2028|
|covered slices||Component: – Sensor, LED, Laser Diode
Application: – Measurement, lighting and communications
Material: – gallium nitride, gallium arsenide, silicon carbide
Region: – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa and Latin America
|Quantitative data – units||Revenues in US$ Million/Billion and CAGR from 2022 to 2028|
|Covered areas||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa|
|Countries covered||United States, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC countries and South Africa, among others|
|Report coverage||Market growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, PEST Analysis, Value Chain Analysis, Organizational Landscape, Market Attractiveness Analysis by Segments and Region, Company Market Share Analysis, and COVID-19 Impact Analysis.|
Browse market spreadsheets, numbers spread across 160 pages, and in-depth table of contents on Optical Electronic Components Market by Components (Sensor, LED, Laser Diode, Infrared Components), by Application (Measurement, Lighting, Communications, Security and Monitoring), by Material (Gallium Nitride, Gallium Arsenide, Silicon Carbide, Others), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Global Industry Assessment (2016 – 2021) and Forecast (2022 – 2028)” View Detailed Research Report Here – https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/press-release/optoelectronic-components-market-657052
Customize the report:
The report can be customized according to the customer’s needs or requirements. For any inquiries, you may contact us at [email protected] or +1 (202) 380-9727. Our sales managers will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most appropriate reports.
Browse more related reports:
About Vantage Market Research:
Vantage Market Research is a reputable company committed to providing high quality data and market research services. The company offers high-quality quantitative B2B research in more than 20,000 emerging markets. The company provides detailed reports on many industries including chemical, energy, food and beverage, healthcare, technology, etc. The company has more than 125 analysts and consultants, and adds more than 1,100 market research reports to its extensive database each year. The company’s customer base spans over 70% of Global Fortune 500 companies.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/vantage-market-research/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/vantagemarketr
6218 Georgia Avenue NW Ste 1-564
Washington DC 20011-5125
United States Tel: +1202380 9727
email: [email protected]
Latest Market Research Press Releases @ Vantage https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/press-releases
The latest market research blog Vantage @ https://www.vantagemarketresearch.com/insight/blogs