DublinAnd January 17 2022 /PRNewswire/ – “ORS Market Research Report by Model, by Age, by Distribution, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 Report” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com Show.
The global market size for oral rehydration salts has been estimated 580.55 Million US Dollars In 2020, it is expected to reach 642.50 million US dollars In 2021, it is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 11.03% 1,208.05 Million USD by 2027.
The report presents the market size and forecast across five major currencies – the US dollar, the euro, the British pound, the Japanese yen and the Australian dollar. It helps organizations leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, 2018 and 2019 are historical years, 2020 is a base year, 2021 is an estimated year, and the years 2022 to 2027 are the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the seller determine the fit or suitability of its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. Describes the optimal or favorable suitability for vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to carry out further expansion and growth of the business over a forecast period.
FPNV Matrix Positioning:
The FPNV Matrix positioning rates and ranks the vendors in the oral rehydration salts market based on business strategy (business growth, industrial coverage, financial viability, channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, customer support) that helps companies in Make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis provides an analysis of the vendors given their contribution to the market as a whole. It provides the idea of revenue generation in the market as a whole as compared to other suppliers in the space. It provides insight into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, domination, and consolidation.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report explores in depth the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global rehydration salts market, including Abbott, CFL Pharma, Cian Healthcare Limited, Cipla, Clinova Ltd, Doyen Healthcare, Drip Drop Hydration Inc. , FDC Limited, Gebro Pharma AG, KBI Pharmaceuticals GmbH & Co. KG, Mead Johnson, Merck, Monico SPA, Nutriset, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Ltd, Primmed BV, Ross, Sanofi SA, Shereya Life Sciences, Trifecta Pharmaceuticals United States of America, LLC, Wallace, and Watson Pharma.
The report provides insights into the following indicators:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive market information provided by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information on profitable emerging markets and penetration analysis across mature market segments
3. Market diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and outlook of the global Oral Rehydration Salts market?
2. What are the dampening factors and the impact of COVID-19 on the formation of the global Oral Rehydration Salts market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Oral Rehydration Salts market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window of opportunity in the global Oral Rehydration Salts market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Oral Rehydration Salts market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the global Oral Rehydration Salts market?
7. What are the approaches and strategic moves that are appropriate to enter the global market for oral rehydration salts?
Main topics covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market insights
5.1 Market dynamics
188.8.131.52. Increased prevalence of diarrhea resulting in high demand for oral rehydration salts treatment
184.108.40.206. Increase marketing and product availability
220.127.116.11. Prefer homemade alternatives
18.104.22.168. Product innovation in terms of flavor and nutritional value
22.214.171.124. Product shelf availability and global brand building
126.96.36.199. Uncontrolled side effects associated with overconsumption
5.2 Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Oral rehydration salts, by form
7. Oral rehydration salts, by age group
8. Oral Rehydration Salt Market, by Distribution
8.2 Health centers
9. Americas Oral Salt Market
9.6 United States of America
10. Asia Pacific Oral Rehydration Salts
10.1. an introduction
10.10. South Korea
11. EuropeAnd Middle east & Africa Oral Rehydration Salts Market
11.1. an introduction
11.8 Kingdom Saudi Arabia
11.9 South Africa
11.11. The United Arab Emirates
11.12. United kingdom
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV Matrix Positioning
12.1.2. business strategy
12.1.3. product satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by major player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. gain integration
12.4.2. Agreement, Cooperation and Partnership
12.4.3. New product launch and improvement
12.4.4. investment and financing
12.4.5. Award, recognition and expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.2. CFL Pharma
13.3. Cian Healthcare Limited
13.5. Clinova Ltd.
13.6. Doyen Healthcare
13.7 Drip Drop Hydration Inc.
13.8 FDC Limited
13.9 Gebro Pharma AG
13.10. KBI Pharmaceuticals GmbH & Co. KG
13.11. med johnson
13.13. Monico Was
13.15. Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
13.16. Primed BV
13.18. Sanofi SA
13.19. Cheria Life Sciences
13.20. Trifecta Pharmaceuticals United States of America, y
13.22. Watson Pharma
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6lpzsl
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, director, mentor
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For the US/Canada, call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 607-646-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-oral-rehydration-salts-market-research-report-2021-to-2027—by-form-age-group-distribution- District 301462157.html
SOURCE Research & Markets