Dublin, Jan 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Refractive Surgery Devices Market Research Report By Product Type, By End User, By Application, By Region – Global Outlook to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19″ Report ADDED to me ResearchAndMarkets.com Show.
The global refractive surgery devices market size was estimated at $169.84 Million in 2020, and is expected to reach $183.98 Million in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.68% to reach $304.28 Million by 2027.
The report presents market size and forecast across five major currencies – US Dollar, Euro, British Pound, Japanese Yen and Australian Dollar. It helps organizations leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, 2018 and 2019 are historical years, 2020 is a base year, 2021 is an estimated year, and the years 2022 to 2027 are the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes the Refractive Surgery Devices for revenue forecasting and trend analysis in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on product type, the market has been studied via Aberrometer, Microkeratome and Ophthalmic Laser. Eye lasers have been further studied by Excimer Laser, Femtosecond Laser, and Yag Laser.
Depending on the end user, the market has been studied across mobile surgery centers, hospitals, and ophthalmology clinics.
Depending on the application, the market has been studied across astigmatism, dry eyes, hypermetropia, hyperopia, myopia, and myopia.
Based on region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas have been further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia Pacific region is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. EMEA has been studied in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the seller determine the fit or suitability between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. Describes the optimal or favorable suitability for vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to carry out further expansion and growth of the business over a forecast period.
FPNV Matrix Positioning:
The FPNV Matrix positioning rates and ranks the vendors in the Refractive Surgery Devices market based on business strategy (business growth, industrial coverage, financial viability, channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, customer support) that helps companies in Make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis provides an analysis of the vendors given their contribution to the market as a whole. It provides the idea of revenue generation in the market as a whole as compared to other suppliers in the space. It provides insight into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, domination, and consolidation.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report explores in depth the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Refractive Surgery Devices market, including Alcon, Avedro, Inc. , Bausch Health Companies Inc. , Certara, Ellex Medical Lasers Limited, Essilor, iVIS Technologies, Johnson & Johnson Private Limited and Lumenis Ltd. and NIDEK CO., LTD. and Novartis A, Quantel Medical, SCHWIND eye-tech-Solutions GmbH, and Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc. and ZEISS International.
The report provides insights into the following indicators:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive market information provided by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information on profitable emerging markets and penetration analysis across mature market segments
3. Market diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Refractive Surgery Devices market?
2. What are the dampening factors and impact of COVID-19 on shaping the global Refractive Surgery Devices market during the forecast period?
3. Which products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Refractive Surgery Devices market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window of opportunity in the global Refractive Surgery Devices market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Refractive Surgery Devices market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the global Refractive Surgery Devices market?
7. Which patterns and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global Refractive Surgery Devices market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market insights
5.1 Market dynamics
188.8.131.52. The potential demand is due to the increasing number of LASIK surgeries all over the world
184.108.40.206. Growing Concerns About Eye Disorders
220.127.116.11. Increasing investments in advanced and robust development of refractive surgery
18.104.22.168. The high cost associated with fitting and surgeries using refractive surgery devices
22.214.171.124. Continuous expansions in the healthcare sectors to update advanced devices
126.96.36.199. Favorable governmental laws and regulations for minimally invasive surgery options
188.8.131.52. Increased adaptation to painless surgeries
184.108.40.206. The scarcity of skilled professionals in emerging economies to manage refractive surgery
5.2 Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Refractive Surgery Devices Market, by Product Type
6.2 Scale deviation
6.3 Micro cornea
6.4 Eye laser
6.4.1. excimer laser
6.4.2. femtosecond laser
6.4.3. yag laser
7. Refractive surgery devices market, by end user
7.2 Mobile surgery centers
7.4. Ophthalmology clinics
8. Refractive Surgery Devices Market by Application
8.3 Dry eyes
9. Americas Refractive Surgery Devices Market
9.6 United States of America
10. Asia-Pacific Refractive Surgery Devices Market
10.1. an introduction
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East and Africa Refractive Surgery Devices Market
11.1. an introduction
11.8 Saudi Arabia
11.9 South Africa
11.11. The United Arab Emirates
11.12. United kingdom
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV Matrix Positioning
12.1.2. business strategy
12.1.3. product satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by major player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. gain integration
12.4.2. Agreement, Cooperation and Partnership
12.4.3. New product launch and improvement
12.4.4. investment and financing
12.4.5. Award, recognition and expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.2. Avedro, Inc.
13.3. Bausch Health Companies Inc.
13.5. Elex Medical Lasers Limited
13.7 iVIS Technologies
13.8 Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
13.9 Lumenis Ltd.
13.10. NIDEK CO., LTD.
13.12. Quantal Medical
13.13. SCHWIND eye-tech-Solutions GmbH
13.14. Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.
13.15. Zeiss International
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lyzfg2
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900