DublinAnd January 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – Report “Voice Assistance Market Research Report by Technology, by Component, by Deployment, by End Use, by Application, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 Report” added to ResearchAndMarkets.com Show.
The global voice assistant market size has been estimated at 4,182.78 Million USD In 2020, it is expected to reach 4,699.78 Million USD In 2021, it is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 12.72%. $9,674.60 million by 2027.
The report presents the market size and forecast across five major currencies – the US dollar, the euro, the British pound, the Japanese yen and the Australian dollar. It helps organizations leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, 2018 and 2019 are historical years, 2020 is a base year, 2021 is an estimated year, and the years 2022 to 2027 are the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the seller determine the fit or suitability of its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. Describes the optimal or favorable suitability for vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to carry out further expansion and growth of the business over a forecast period.
FPNV Matrix Positioning:
The FPNV Matrix positioning rates and ranks the vendors in the voice assistance market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, customer support) that helps companies take Better decisions and an understanding of the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis provides an analysis of the vendors given their contribution to the market as a whole. It provides the idea of revenue generation in the market as a whole as compared to other suppliers in the space. It provides insight into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, domination, and merger.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report explores in depth recent significant developments by major vendors and innovation profiles in the global voice assistance market, including Amazon.com, Inc, Apple Inc, Cisco Systems, Inc, Creative Virtual Ltd, Google LLC, IBM Corporation, Let’s Nurture Infotech Pvt Ltd. and Microsoft Corporation and Mycroft AI, Inc. and Nokia Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Orange SA, Salesforce.com, Inc. and Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd, SAP SE, Verint Systems Inc..
The report provides insights into the following indicators:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive market information provided by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information on profitable emerging markets and penetration analysis across mature market segments
3. Market diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and outlook of the Global Voice Assistance Market?
2. What are the dampening factors and impact of COVID-19 in shaping the global Voice Aids market during the forecast period?
3. What products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period of the Global Voice Assistance Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Voice Assistance Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global voice assistant market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Voice Assistance Market?
7. What patterns and strategic moves are suitable for entering the Global Voice Assistance Market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market insights
5.1 Market dynamics
22.214.171.124. The growing adoption of voice search techniques
126.96.36.199. Increased need for remote device management and user behavior analysis to improve customer service
188.8.131.52. Increased demand for improved customer experience and increased demand for call centers
184.108.40.206. Shortage of various small components required for production
220.127.116.11. The high cost of voice assistants
18.104.22.168. The growing use of voice assistant technologies is driven by rapid automation in manufacturing sectors
22.214.171.124. Increasing the trend of robotic assistance and chatbots
126.96.36.199. Growing machine learning, speech and image recognition technologies
188.8.131.52. Accuracy issues with voice assistants
5.2 Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Voice assistance market, by technology
6.2 Natural Processing Language
6.3 Speech recognition system
6.4 Text to speech
6.5. Voice recognition
7. Voice assistance market, through devices
7.3. smart speakers
7.4. Smartphones and Tablets
8. Voice assistance market, by component
9. Voice assistance marketplace, by publishing
9.3 In the workplace
10. Voice assistance market, by end use
10.1. an introduction
10.2. An individual
10.3. big project
10.4. Small and Medium Enterprises
11. Voice assistance market, by app
11.1. an introduction
11.2. call centers
11.3. Messenger Bots
12. US Voice Assistance Market
12.1. an introduction
12.6. United States of America
13. Asia Pacific Voice Assistance Market
13.1. an introduction
13.10. South Korea
14. EuropeAnd Middle east & Voice Assistance Market for Africa
14.1. an introduction
14.8 Kingdom Saudi Arabia
14.9 South Africa
14.11. The United Arab Emirates
14.12. United kingdom
15. Competitive landscape
15.1. FPNV Matrix Positioning
15.1.2. business strategy
15.1.3. product satisfaction
15.2. Market Ranking Analysis
15.3. Market share analysis, by major player
15.4. Competitive Scenario
15.4.1. gain integration
15.4.2. Agreement, Cooperation and Partnership
15.4.3. New product launch and improvement
15.4.4. Investment and Finance
15.4.5. Award, recognition and expansion
16. Company Usability Profiles
16.1. Amazon.com, Inc
16.2. Apple company
16.3. Cisco Systems, Inc
16.4. Creative Virtual Ltd
16.5. Google LLC
16.6. IBM Corporation
16.7. Let’s Sponsor Infotech Pvt Ltd.
16.8 Microsoft Corporation
16.9 Mycroft AI, Inc.
16.10. Nokia company
16.11. Oracle Corporation
16.12. Orange SA
16.13. Salesforce.com, Inc.
16.14. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
16.15. SAP SE
16.16. Verint Systems Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/30eoon
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, director, mentor
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For the US/Canada, call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 607-646-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-voice-assistance-market-research-report-2021-to-2027—by-technology-hardware-component-deployment-end- use-application-and-region-301470556.html
SOURCE Research & Markets