DublinAnd Jan 21 2022 /PRNewswire/ – “Voice-assisted technology in healthcare market research report by unit, by end user, by region – global outlook to 2027 – cumulative impact of COVID-19 report” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com Show.
The global voice-assisted technology market size has been estimated at $218.66 million USD In 2020, it is expected to reach 262.27 Million US Dollars In 2021, it is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 20.30%. 797.67 million US dollars by 2027.
The report presents market size and forecast across five major currencies – US Dollar, Euro, British Pound, Japanese Yen and Australian Dollar. It helps organizations leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, 2018 and 2019 are historical years, 2020 is a base year, 2021 is an estimated year, and the years 2022 to 2027 are the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the seller determine the fit or suitability between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. Describes the optimal or favorable suitability for vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to carry out further expansion and growth of the business over a forecast period.
FPNV Matrix Positioning:
The FPNV Matrix positioning rates and ranks the vendors in the supported audio technology in the healthcare market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, customer support) that they It helps companies make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis provides an analysis of the vendors given their contribution to the market as a whole. It provides the idea of revenue generation in the market as a whole as compared to other suppliers in the space. It provides insight into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, domination, and consolidation.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report explores in depth the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global voice-assisted technology in the healthcare market, including Advanced Voice Recognition Systems, Inc. and AdventHealth, Aiva Health, and Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. and Amazon.com Inc. , Apple Inc. , Auraya Systems Pty Ltd. , Baidu, Inc. , CSS Corporation, Fujitsu Frontech North America Inc. , IBM Corporation, Kiroku, Microsoft Corporation, Northwell Health, Nuance Communications, Orbita, Inc. , Piedmont Healthcare, PulsePoint, Inc. and Samsung Group and Sensory Inc. and Sopris Health, Suki, and True Image Interactive, Inc. and Verint Systems and Welltok, Inc.
The report provides insights into the following indicators:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive market information provided by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information on profitable emerging markets and penetration analysis across mature market segments
3. Market diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and outlook of the global Voice-Assisted Technology in Healthcare Market?
2. What are the dampening factors and impact of COVID-19 in shaping the global Voice Assisted Technology in Healthcare Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/sectors/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period of global voice assisted technology in healthcare market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window of opportunity in the global voice-assisted technology in the healthcare market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global voice-assisted technology in the healthcare market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the global Voice Assisted Technology in Healthcare market?
7. What patterns and strategic moves are appropriate for the entry of global voice-assisted technology into the healthcare market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market insights
5.1 Market dynamics
22.214.171.124. The emergence of voice recognition technology to engage the patient and reduce administrative workloads
126.96.36.199. The importance of artificial intelligence in digital assistance and internet-enabled thermostats
188.8.131.52. Increased application in diagnosis and follow-up of disease progression to improve care plans
184.108.40.206. Attractive financing and investments raised by start-ups
220.127.116.11. HIPAA Non-compliance Case
18.104.22.168. Issues related to security, reliability and logistics
22.214.171.124. Beta programs in progress
126.96.36.199. Voice chat bots with AI capabilities to provide real-time support
188.8.131.52. Possible adoption between doctors and patients
184.108.40.206. The complex implementation of voice-assisted technology in healthcare
5.2 Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Voice Assisted Technology in Healthcare Market, by Module
6.2 Automated communication with the patient
6.3 Billing and Registration
6.4 Medical Equipment Support
6.5. Patient engagement and lead generation
6.6. Patient reminder and scheduling
6.7 Prescription Drug Information
7. Voice-assisted technology in the healthcare market, by the end user
7.2 Ambulatory care unit
7.4. Hospitals and caregivers
8. Americas Voice Assisted Technology in Healthcare Market
8.6 United States of America
9. Asia Pacific Voice Assisted Technology in Healthcare Market
9.10. South Korea
10. EuropeAnd Middle east & Africa Voice Assisted Technology in the Healthcare Market
10.1. an introduction
10.8. Kingdom Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. The United Arab Emirates
10.12. United kingdom
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV Matrix Positioning
11.1.2. business strategy
11.1.3. product satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by major player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. gain integration
11.4.2. Agreement, Cooperation and Partnership
11.4.3. New product launch and improvement
11.4.4. investment and financing
11.4.5. Award, recognition and expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. Advanced Voice Recognition Systems, Inc.
12.3. Eva Health
12.4. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
12.5. Amazon.com, Inc.
12.6. Apple company
12.7. Auraya Systems Pty Ltd.
12.8 Baidu, Inc.
12.9 Company CSS
12.10. Fujitsu Frontech North America Inc.
12.11. IBM Corporation
12.13. Microsoft Corporation
12.14. Northwell Health
12.15. Nuance Communications
12.16. Orbita, Inc.
12.17. piedmont healthcare
12.18. PulsePoint, Inc.
12.19. Samsung group
12.20. Sensory Inc.
12.21. Health supris
12.23. True Image Interactive, Inc.
12.24. Verint . systems
12.25. Welltok, Inc
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wqp337
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, director, mentor
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For the US/Canada, call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 607-646-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research & Markets