San FranciscoAnd January 27 2022 /PRNewswire/ – Global graphene market Expected size to reach 1.6 billion US dollars by 2028, registering a compound annual growth rate of 43.2% over the forecast period, according to a new report from Grand View Research, Inc.. The increasing research activities in graphene-based energy storage technologies along with the increasing use of graphene in membrane separation is expected to benefit the market growth.
Key insights and findings from the report:
- The graphene nanomaterials segment has dominated the market in 2020 due to the high demand due to the superior properties including high strength and permeability.
- The Vehicle Applications segment represents the maximum revenue share in 2020 and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR from 2021 to 2028
- Increased use of graphene-based compounds in applications including batteries, construction, aerospace, automotive, paint, metals, and plastics is expected to drive sector growth.
- The electronics sector is expected to reach 455 million US dollars By 2028 due to high demand for products in semiconductors, bendable phones and other electronics
- Asia Pacific It represents the largest share of revenue due to growing demand across various sectors including automotive, marine, defense and aerospace
- China It is expected to emerge as a promising market and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR from 2021 to 2028 on account of favorable government support to boost investments in the manufacturing sector
Read this 145-page Market Research Report, “Grapene Market Size, Share and Trends Analysis Report by Material (graphene oxide, graphene nanosheets), by application (electronics, composites), by region (APAC, Europe), and Sectoral Forecasts, 2021-2028”, published by Grand View Research.
The main application areas of graphene include electronics, biomedical technologies, energy storage, composites, coatings, and water and wastewater treatment. The increasing focus on miniaturization is one of the primary factors driving graphene research worldwide. Graphene exhibits the potential to revolutionize the semiconductor industry due to its conductivity and ultra-thin nature.
The lack of a viable and cost-effective mass production technique happens to be the main obstacle limiting the full adoption of graphene. There have been continuous research and development efforts to improve the quality of the materials produced and to develop superior graphene nanosheets and graphene oxide films. A large share of the major players are concentrated in developed regions, thus regional partnership and distribution agreements are the main strategic initiatives adopted by market participants. In 2020, Applied Graphene Materials was one of the major manufacturers that signed various distribution agreements with many other regional players to establish their presence in the market.
Grand View Research has segmented the global graphene market into segments on the basis of material, application, and region:
- Graphene Material Overview (Volume, Tons, Revenue, Million US Dollars, 2017 – 2028)
- graphene nanoparticles
- graphene oxide
- low graphene oxide
- Graphene Applications Forecast (Volume, Tons, Revenue, Million US$, 2017 – 2028)
- Graphene Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons, Revenue, Million USD, 2017-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- rest of the world
List of Major Players in Graphene Market
- Angstron Materials, Inc.
- ACS Materials, LLC
- BGT Materials Ltd.
- CVD Equipment Corporation.
- Directa Plus SpA
- Graveweed Company
- Graphene NanoChem
- NanoXplore, Inc.
- G6 Material Company.
- Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
- 2D Carbon Graphene Material Co., Ltd.
- Hydal Graphene Industries plc
- Applied Graphene Materials (AGM)
Check out more studies related to graphene materials and applications, published by Grand View Research:
- graphene nanoparticles market – The global graphene nanoparticles market is expected to witness profuse growth at a compound annual growth rate of 37.6% until 2025. Graphene nanoparticles are advanced carbon-based nanoparticles with a unique shape.
- Graphene electronics market The global graphene electronics market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period. Graphene, a versatile two-dimensional carbon material, contains carbon atoms densely packed into a single plane. It has super optical, electrical, chemical and semiconductor properties.
Browse through Grand View Research’s coverage of The global nanoparticle industry.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, a US-based market research and consulting firm, provides combined and customized research reports and advisory services. registered in California based in San FranciscoWith over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds more than 1,200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports provide an in-depth analysis of 46 industries in 25 major countries around the world. With the help of an interactive market information platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
corporate sales specialist, United States of America
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
email: [email protected]
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.