“4you Trading Robots”
User’s Guide for “Network Trapper”.
1. How to buy an EA
There is already a guide to buying MQL5 EAs, I suggest reading it if there are any questions about it.
2. How to attach the expert advisor to the chart.
2.1. Simply drag and drop the file to the graph and create a smiley face.
2.2. Choose your lot sizing method and turn on the dashboard.
2.3 The EA must be attached to the AUDCAD, AUDNZD and NZDCAD TF M15 charts.
- Print records on graph – turn on / off the dashboard;
- Short name (in the comments section) – appears in the journal or account history in the comments section;
- TF for trading (mandatory 15 minutes);
- Bollinger Bands period – the BB period used to calculate the upper / lower levels;
- RSI period – RSI period used to filter trades with small potential;
- Maximum RSI value – RSI filter value;
- Take Profit for Initial Trade (in pips) – take profit from the initial trade (if network deals are not opened);
- Trade distance (in pips) – Accurate. step in points between network deals (average);
- Charm – ID of the mall;
- Max Spread (in pips) – the maximum permissible spread;
- Maximum Trades – the maximum number of network deals (average);
- No More Initial Deals (Networks Only) – No more new initial deals, just networking;
- Icons open at the same time – the number of tokens opened at the same time;
- * Lot sizing method – Select the lot sizing method according to the risk you want to take;
- fixed contract – initial trade volume;
- Deposit load % – A value to set your initial lot size.
* Lot sizing method
- fixed contract – will always use a fixed contract in the initial trade;
- Low risk 20% per year – Smart lot size calculation based on account balance to get about 20% annual income;
- Average risk 40% per year – Smart lot size calculation based on account balance to get about 40% annual income;
- Significant risk 80% per year – Intelligent lot size calculation based on account balance for approximately 80% annual income;
- High risk 120% per year – Intelligent lot size calculation based on account balance for approximately 120% annual income;
- Maximum risk – Smart lot size calculation based on account balance to get maximum annual income;
- Lots based on Load % Deposit Lot size based on account balance and margin requirements.
* All parameters are optimized and ready to use, just choose the lot sizing method.
- Supported currency pairs: OdcadAnd New Zealand dollar, And NZDCAD;
- time frame: Messier 15;
- The EA is sensitive to spread and slippage. I recommend to use Good ECN Broker;
- EA must be running continuously;
- The EA uses adaptive lot size calculation, but with low leverage (1:30 and less) it can be too profit requirements on problems low equity accounts. eyeliner you can use Maximum risk or Deposit load % A way to adjust your initial lot size or increase your account balance.