ALBANY, NY, Feb. 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global Hepatitis E diagnostic tests market was valued at US$ 47.8 Mn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2019 to 2027. The global Hepatitis E diagnostic tests market is being driven by increasing public understanding about the need of early hepatitis E virus (HEV) diagnosis. The existence of IgG titers in the test sample shows that the person has been infected with hepatitis E virus before. As per the WHO, there are over 20.1 million incidences of infection worldwide, with over 3.3 million of them being symptomatic, resulting in over 70,000 fatalities and 3,000 stillbirths.
Research institutes and diagnostic laboratories are expected to grow significantly in the market for hepatitis E diagnostic tests. Research is being conducted on the sequelae of hepatitis E, and the way of transmission of different genotypes of hepatitis E, all of which contribute to the increasing revenue share of research institutes in the global hepatitis e diagnostic tests market.
Companies in the hepatitis E diagnostic tests market are centering their efforts on developing newer devices with improved technology that will doctors to conduct anti-HEV serological tests in a single-test format to identify the pathology correctly and rapidly (40 minutes). This is likely to assist companies in strengthening their position in the marketplace.
Request Brochure of Hepatitis E Diagnostic Tests Market Research Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=16859
Key Findings of Market Report
- Several prominent firms are collaborating and acquiring new market entrants with innovative products. This combination of significant players’ technical experience and innovative product materials or techniques from new players has resulted in the introduction of new products with increased functionalities in the forthcoming years.
- Due to its use as the principal test for the diagnosis of hepatitis E infections, ELISA HEV IgM test kits are predicted to be the most popular test type segment in the global market
- Hepatitis E is known to produce a serious illness that leads to fulminant hepatitis and mortality. The rate of mortality among pregnant women is estimated to be between 15% and 20%. This high risk of death among pregnant women has led to a significant rise in hepatitis E screening among pregnant women, resulting in an increase in diagnostic laboratory revenue.
- The market for hepatitis E diagnostic tests in Latin America is predicted to increase gradually, owing to the disease’s hyper-endemicity in some areas and rising tourism, which is causing individuals to migrate from hyper-endemic and endemic areas to non-endemic areas
- Pork consumption is very high in Europeindicating that the illness is transmitted through a zoonotic route, as pigs are the principal carriers of HEV
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Hepatitis E Diagnostic Tests Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=16859
Hepatitis E Diagnostic Tests Market: Growth Drivers
- In the market for hepatitis E diagnostic testing, research centers are projected to observe considerable development. The rising sero-prevalence of hepatitis E, which was earlier considered a silent disease, has prompted further research into the disease’s transmission mechanisms, resulting in the expansion of research institutions.
- The RT-PCR segment is considered a direct test for diagnosing acute hepatitis E infections and is expected to account for a large share of the global market. Furthermore, as it is based on the identification of HEV-RNA in plasma, human blood, or faeces samples, the RT-PCR test is the confirmatory test for the diagnosis of acute HEV infections.
TMR offers custom market research services that help clients to get information on their business scenario required where syndicated solutions are not enough, Request for Custom Research – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=16859
Global Hepatitis E Diagnostic Tests Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players are
- Fortress Diagnostics Limited
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Beijing Wantai Biological Pharmacy Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Dia.Pro – Diagnostic Bioprobes srl
- Diagnostics GmbH
- Mikrogen GmBH
Buy Hepatitis E Diagnostic Tests Market Research Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=16859<ype=S
Global Hepatitis E Diagnostic Tests Market: Segmentation
- ELISA HEV IgM Test kits
- ELISA HEV IgG Test Kits
- RT-PCR Test Kits
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research Centers
- Point of Care
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Surgical Imaging Arms Market: Rise in the number of interventional radiology procedures, high demand for minimally invasive surgeries, and complication of orthopedic surgeries with traditional equipment are key factors that are anticipated to propel the surgical imaging arms market during the forecast period.
DNA Sequencing Market: The global DNA sequencing market is projected to achieve an impressive growth rate on the back of its extensive usage in a number of applications and ease of adoption with the emergence of innovative technologies in the field.
Oncolytic Virus Immunotherapy Market: The global oncolytic virus immunotherapy market is expected to expand at a staggering CAGR of ~32% during the forecast period. The market growth can be primarily attributed to the rising prevalence of cancer worldwide, research and development activities, technological advancements, and increasing collaborations between market players and research institutes.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albanian NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Browse PR – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/hepatitis-e-diagnostic-tests-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research