- Kumo Breakout Price
- Tenkan Kijun Cross
- Chico / Cloud and Chico / Price
- Support/Resistance (SR-SS or SR-NRTR)
- Stochastic OB/OS and back
- Awesome oscillator
- Ichimoku trend alignment for the higher time frame
Ichimoku Strategies Guide:
This post contains additional Metatrader 4 indicators for the mql5.com market product:
Ichimoku Razer Dashboard
Try the demo:
Offer works for 3 pairs. It contains all the functions of a physical scanner. So you can try it before you buy
NRTR for the graph:
The dashboard uses the Ichimoku strategy to find the best trades.
Use this template: Select “Ichimoku” in the property: “Use Template For New Window”
* If “Check Price Kumo Breakout” is true and the price is at least a minute’s distance from Kumo
* If “Check Tenkan Kijun Cross” is true and Tenkan is at least a minute distance above Kijun
Check all Tenkan/Kijun filters in Filter 1 and Filter 2
* If “Check Chikou Cloud Distance” is correct and Chikou is 1 minute away from Kumo
* If Check Support/Resistance: SR-SS is using SS_SupportResistance_v07.53.ex4 and price is at least a minute away from resistance
SR-NRTR uses NRTR_Rosh_v2eAlert_mtf.ex4 and price above blue support
* If the Stochastic is correct and the price is within the safe overbought/oversold zone
* If the phrase “only overbought / oversold and back” is correct, also check if the price is oversold and back to the previous bar.
* If “Use Awesome Oscillator” is true, make sure Awesome is up and green.
If all the above conditions are met, you will get a buy signal. For sale vice versa
And while the trend is good, it shows B-Zone/S-Zone.
Accurate distance calculation:
Each calculate the minimum distance in points. Find the Min Distance using the Crosshairs tool:
So suppose you are using the M15, M30 and H1 timeframes
It maintains “minimum price and cloud distance” values of 40,80,160
Then it will check on M15 that the price is at least 40 pips above Kumo for buying and 40 pips below Kumo for selling.
For M30, it will check 80 pips up/down and H1160 up/down.
In the same way, you can set other “least distance” like 40,80,160 or whatever values you want based on your preferred minimum distance in that time frame.
Uses: “SS_SR_AbiroidBuffers” index to calculate SR lines. Available as add-ons at the link above.
Ichimoku Dash keeps show_zone_turncoat to false at ” SS_SR_AbiroidBuffers“:
About Turncoat Zones: If the support is intermediate, it will appear as a turned resistance zone. In the same way if the resistance is broken it will appear as support.
And Turncoat areas aren’t very reliable, and there will be a lot of them, so we’re keeping them out of the way.
* If ‘Check Support/Resistance’ is true
To buy check the price distance from the resistance. And for short, check the price distance from the support.
Use the “Min Distance From S/R” values. If the Min Distance values are empty, it will check whether the price is within the SR zone or not.
If Min Distance is specified, it will check whether the price is at least the lowest distance from the SR area center or not.
If the trade is safe, show a green tick in the buy/sell buttons. Another shows a red cross.
So, if your timeframes are M5, M15 and M30 and the values of “Less Distance from S/R” are 10,20,30.
Then for BUY for M5, check if the price is at least 10 pips away from the Resistance.
(For example for EURUSD if the resistance is at 1.10050, then the price must be at least below 1.10040).
* If the phrase “Alerts only on security S/R” is correct, you get alerts for safe trades only.
Ignore alerts for other trades where price is too close to resistance (to buy) or support (to sell)
(Note: Ignored alerts only. Buy/Sell buttons will still light up with green/red ticks)
For NRTR: the buy price should be above the blue support and the sell price should be below the red resistance. Minimum distances are not relevant here.
Top timeframe alignment check:
Force Alignment Check True: Looks at the higher timeframes to see if the trend is in line with the current timeframe trend.
If you use Ichimoku, you will check if the HTF timeframes also have a higher price for Kumo for buying and lower than for Kumo for selling.
For example, if the current TF is M30 and has a buy signal (price is above Kumo and all other checks are fulfilled)
And the “highest trend alignment TF check count” is 2, then it will check if both H1 and H4 also have a higher price than Kumo (not necessarily the lowest far).
HTF alignment check only checks if price is above Kumo for BUY and below for sale on HTF. And we won’t look for other checks (TK, Chikou, etc.) on HTF. Because otherwise the signals would be very limited.
Therefore, it helps you to trade only when the higher time frames are in the same direction.
If you are using Zigzag, you will check all HTF timeframes for Zigzag trend. Use the zigzag multTF tool to see the zigzag for multiple timeframes:
The blue line is M30, the red line is H1 and the yellow line is H4. And all the lines create a zigzag point in the upper vertex. The price is now pointing to the downside.
So they are indicating a downtrend and if Ichimoku on M15 (current TF) is also indicating a downtrend, you will get a sell signal.
The Zigzag scan is very useful for short speculating on smaller time frames. You can continue to look for Kumo breakouts and always trade in the direction of the trend according to the higher time frames.
And keep all other checks like Chikou, TK Checks, stochastic, etc. false. For faster signals.
Comma separated lists:
– List of special pairs or list of select pairs from the drop-down list such as “Forex Core 7”, “Forex Core 14”, etc.
– Time frames. Possible values: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, MN1
– Minimum distances: 30, 40, 50
(Converted to points. For example, H1 EURJPY: if the price of kumo is at 116.800. This value is 50. It will check if the price is at least above 116.850)
Alerts display settings: popup, email, sound alerts, etc.
– x_axis, y_axis: for scanning instrument panel mode
– Font size: Change the size of the entire board and fonts. Use the font size between 5 and 8.
– Column Column: The number of dashboard columns
– OnButtonClick Open New Window: When you click any button, open the Pair-TimeFrame in a new window with your template:
– Use template for new window: template name without “.tpl”. For example: Create Template1.tpl file in Templates folder and here select: “Template1”.
(It only works if the previous property is set to true). Does not work if button click is set to open in current window.
Shift: A bar for which all conditions are checked. candle shift 0 Means the current bar (still forming). candle Shift 1 It means the last bar is closed. And so on and so on…
– Update after tags (if shift 0): for shift 0 (current candle), wait for this number of ticks before refreshing each time.
If you are using higher timeframes, use a much larger number like 300 or 500.
– Use Heiken Ashi price: If true, use the Heiken-Ashi bar close price instead of the actual bar close.
Use the Stochastic: If this is correct, use the Stochastic indicator to find a good buy/sell.
If “only overbought/sold and back” is true: good buy if stochastic goes oversold below 80 and returns. Good sell if over buy and back.
– Check the price Kumo Breakout: If true, check when the price breaks the Kumo cloud. Rise means an uptrend and breakout down means a downtrend has started
Show Kumo Breakout Past (x) bars: It will show the number of columns in which the Kumo cloud has broken. When the buy/sell or B-Zone/S-Zone signal is triggered.
Keep this value 0 to turn off this selection.
– Minimum distance between price and the cloud: the lowest distance between price and the Kumo Cloud.
Tenkan maximum price distance (comma separated): the maximum distance in pips between the Tenkan and the price. If it is 0 then it is not checked.
– Tenkan and Kijun filters in relation to the cloud:
– Strong signal: Up/Down: Above for buy and below for sale.
– Medium signal: Above/Down above or inside for buy and below or inside for sale.
– Weak signal: anywhere
– By price: the price is above/below the Tenkan Line or the Kijun Line
– Check Tenkan Kijun Crossing: True/False
– Min Tenkan Kijun Distance: If the above value is correct, check this minimum distance between Tenkan and Kijun.
– Check Chikou Span: True/False
– Min Chikou distance: If the above value is correct, check this minimum distance between Chikou and Kumo or Chikou and Price.
– Alert at TK intersection: True: Alert at the T & K intersection and also show if the intersection occurred above, below or inside the Kumo.
To buy TK Cross Strength:
TK Cross Up: Over Kumo ( strong)
Crossing TK: Inside the Como ( Average)
Crossing TK: Down the Kumo ( weak)
filter: True means only to show alerts for the intersection of medium and strong TK. Ignore weak signals.