the Reaching the global mayonnaise market size 11.8 billion US dollars in 2021. Looking ahead, IMARC Group forecasts the market To reach US$15.1 billion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate of 4.13% over the period 2022-2027.
Mayonnaise is a thick, white condiment made by combining oil, egg yolks, lemon juice or vinegar, and other flavoring agents. Among them, egg yolks play a vital role in the formation of mayonnaise because they are natural emulsifiers. Mayonnaise is formulated by slowly combining these ingredients and then whisking them at a rapid pace. It is most commonly consumed as a spread in sandwiches, tacos, and burgers. Apart from this, it is used as a base for making different types of sauces, including tartar sauce and Thousand Island salad sauce. Moderate consumption of mayonnaise provides many health benefits, such as lowering cholesterol levels and improving heart health.
Get a sample PDF for more detailed market insights: https://www.imarcgroup.com/prefeasibility-report-mayonnaise-manufacturing-plant/requestsample
We regularly track the direct impact of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect impact of the industries associated with it. These notes will be incorporated into the report.
Global Mayonnaise Market Trends:
The growth of the global mayonnaise market can be attributed to a significant change in the dietary habits and evolving lifestyles of consumers. Because of this shift in food practices, there has been an upsurge in demand for fast, convenient and cost-effective meals, which is driving market growth. Furthermore, the increasing adoption of plant-based diets among health-conscious consumers has led to the introduction of egg-free, low-fat and organic varieties of mayonnaise around the world. The introduction of new and exotic flavors in the dips and spreads further stimulates market growth. Other factors, such as the increasing Western influence in developing economies and the growing popularity of global kitchens, create a positive outlook for the market.
For more information on this report, visit: https://www.imarcgroup.com/prefeasibility-report-mayonnaise-manufacturing-plant
- On the basis of type, the market has been segmented into unflavored and flavored. Currently, unflavored mayonnaise accounts for the majority of the market share.
- Based on the end use, the market has been segmented into institutional and segmentation. Nowadays, the institutional sector dominates the market.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the majority of mayonnaise is distributed through supermarkets and hypermarkets. Other distribution channels include convenience stores, online retailers, and specialty stores.
- In terms of region, North America (US and Canada) shows clear dominance in the market. Other major regions include Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Australia, etc.), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, etc.), the Middle East, and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market was also examined, with some of the major players being Nestlé SA, Ajinomoto Co, Inc. and McCormick & Company, Kraft Heinz Company, and Unilever PLC/NV.
Browse other reports:
Shrimp market overview: https://www.imarcgroup.com/prefeasibility-report-prawn-processing-plant
Tomato ketchup market overview: https://www.imarcgroup.com/prefeasibility-report-on-a-tomato-ketchup-manufacturing-plant
Sorbitol Market Overview: https://www.imarcgroup.com/global-sorbitol-glucitol-market
Oats market overview: https://www.imarcgroup.com/oats-processing-plant
Corn starch market overview: https://www.imarcgroup.com/corn-starch-manufacturing-plant
Mungbean Market Overview: https://www.imarcgroup.com/prefeasibility-report-mung-bean-processing-plant
Lentil market overview: https://www.imarcgroup.com/prefeasibility-report-lentil-processing-plant
A2 Milk Market Overview: https://www.imarcgroup.com/a2-milk-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research firm providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We partner with clients across all sectors and regions to identify the highest-value opportunities, address the most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include key markets and scientific, economic and technological developments of business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial and high-tech enterprises. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and new processing methods are on top of the company’s expertise.
30 Gold Street
Sheridan, WY 82801
United States of America
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter: @imarcglobal