DublinAnd Jan 21 2022 /PRNewswire/ – “Non-Emergency Medical Transport Market Research Report by Type, by Product Type, by End User, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – COVID-19 Cumulative Impact Report” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com Show.
The global non-emergency medical transport market size has been estimated at 7,091.56 million USD In 2020, it is expected to reach 7,560.06 million USD In 2021, it is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 6.97% 11,366.95 million USD by 2027.
The report presents the market size and forecast across five major currencies – the US dollar, the euro, the British pound, the Japanese yen and the Australian dollar. It helps organizations leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, 2018 and 2019 are historical years, 2020 is a base year, 2021 is an estimated year, and the years 2022 to 2027 are the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the seller determine the fit or suitability between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. Describes the optimal or favorable suitability for vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to carry out further expansion and growth of the business over a forecast period.
FPNV Matrix Positioning:
The FPNV Matrix positioning rates and ranks the vendors in the Non-Emergency Medical Transport market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, customer support) that helps businesses In making better decisions and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis provides an analysis of the vendors given their contribution to the market as a whole. It provides the idea of revenue generation in the market as a whole as compared to other suppliers in the space. It provides insight into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, domination, and merger.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report explores in depth recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global non-emergency medical transportation market, including American Medical Response, Inc., Elite Medical Transport of Texas LLC, Elite Medical Transportation, LLC, ERS Transition Ltd, Express Medical Transporters, FirstGroup PLC, IU Group, LogistiCare Solutions LLC, Lyft Inc. and M&S Transportation Pty Ltd. and Xpress Non-Emergency Medical Transportation, Inc..
The report provides insights into the following indicators:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive market information provided by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information on profitable emerging markets and penetration analysis across mature market segments
3. Market diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Non-Emergency Medical Transport market?
2. What are the dampening factors and impact of COVID-19 in shaping the global Non-Emergency Medical Transport market during the forecast period?
3. What products/segments/applications/areas should be invested in during the forecast period in the global non-emergency medical transportation market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window of opportunity in the global non-emergency medical transport market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Non-Emergency Medical Transport market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the global Non-Emergency Medical Transport market?
7. What patterns and strategic moves are appropriate to enter the global non-emergency medical transport market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market insights
5.1 Market dynamics
184.108.40.206. High prevalence of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease, cancer and kidney disease
220.127.116.11. Favorable Payment Plans in High Income Countries
18.104.22.168. Rising elderly population with a significant increase in the physically handicapped population
22.214.171.124. Low awareness of non-emergency medical transportation in many developing economies
126.96.36.199. Integration of outsourcing companies and healthcare providers
188.8.131.52. Adoption of automation in NEMT services
184.108.40.206. High cost of NEMT
5.2 Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Non-emergency medical transport market by type
6.2 Shipping services
6.3 Insurance supported patient transport
6.4 Paid patient transport
7. Non-emergency medical transport market, by product type
7.3. mini fan
7.6 Vehicles equipped with wheelchair lifts
8. Non-emergency medical transport market, by end user
8.2 Airport Shuttle
8.4 Medical laboratories
8.5 Nursing care facilities
9. Americas Non-Emergency Medical Transport Market
9.6 United States of America
10. Asia-Pacific Non-Emergency Medical Transport Market
10.1. an introduction
10.10. South Korea
11. EuropeAnd Middle east & Africa Non-Emergency Medical Transport Market
11.1. an introduction
11.8 Kingdom Saudi Arabia
11.9 South Africa
11.11. The United Arab Emirates
11.12. United kingdom
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV Matrix Positioning
12.1.2. business strategy
12.1.3. product satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by major player
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. gain integration
12.4.2. Agreement, Cooperation and Partnership
12.4.3. New product launch and improvement
12.4.4. investment and financing
12.4.5. Award, recognition and expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. American Medical Response, Inc.
13.2. Elite Medical Transportation in Texas LLC
13.3. Elite Medical Transport, LLC
13.4. ERS Transition Ltd
13.5. Express medical transport
13.6. FirstGroup PLC
13.7. IU Group
13.8 LogistiCare Solutions LLC
13.10. M&S Transportation Pty Ltd.
13.11. Xpress Non-Emergency Medical Transportation, Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5nuivw
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, director, mentor
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For the US/Canada, call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 607-646-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research & Markets