DublinAnd January 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ – “Passive and Interconnected Electronic Components Market Research Report by Type, by Application, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 Report” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com Show.
The global passive and interconnected electronic components market size has been estimated at 182.90 billion US dollars In 2020, it is expected to reach 196.19 billion US dollars In 2021, it is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 7.63% 306.14 billion US dollars by 2027.
The report presents the market size and forecast across five major currencies – the US dollar, the euro, the British pound, the Japanese yen and the Australian dollar. It helps organizations leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, 2018 and 2019 are historical years, 2020 is a base year, 2021 is an estimated year, and the years 2022 to 2027 are the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the seller determine the fit or suitability of its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. Describes the optimal or favorable suitability for vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to carry out further expansion and growth of the business over a forecast period.
FPNV Matrix Positioning:
The FPNV Matrix positioning rates and ranks the vendors in the passive and interconnected electronic components market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, customer support) that helps businesses In making better decisions and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis provides an analysis of the vendors given their contribution to the market as a whole. It provides the idea of revenue generation in the market as a whole as compared to other suppliers in the space. It provides insight into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, domination, and consolidation.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report explores in depth recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global passive and interconnected electronic components market, including ABB Ltd, American Electronic Components, Amphenol Corporation, API Technologies, Berkshire Hathaway Group and Datronix Holding Ltd. and Eaton Corporation PLC, Fujitsu Component Limited, Hirose Electric Co., Ltd., Hosiden Corporation, Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Ltd., Molex Incorporated, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Nichicon Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electro-Mechanics, STMicroelectronics , Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd. , TDK Corporation, TE Connectivity Ltd. , 3M The company and Vishay Intertechnology, Inc..
The report provides insights into the following indicators:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive market information provided by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information on profitable emerging markets and penetration analysis across mature market segments
3. Market diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Passive and Interconnected Electronic Components market?
2. What are the dampening factors and impact of COVID-19 in shaping the global Negative and Correlated Electronic Components market during the forecast period?
3. Which products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global passive and interconnected electronic components market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window of opportunity in the global passive and interconnected electronic components market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global passive and interconnected electronic components market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the global Passive and Interconnected Electronic Components market?
7. What patterns and strategic moves are suitable for entering the global passive and interconnected electronic components market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market insights
5.1 Market dynamics
18.104.22.168. The growing dependence on smartphones and laptops
22.214.171.124. The increasing trend of automation and manufacturing facilities is the implementation of many connected devices
126.96.36.199. The prevalence of consumer electronic devices such as portable music players, digital cameras, and game consoles
188.8.131.52. High cost of passive electronic components
184.108.40.206. Development and integration of infotainment and navigation features
220.127.116.11. Rapidly increasing 5G network infrastructure along with high-speed internet
18.104.22.168. The complexity of passive and interconnected electronic components
5.2 Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Passive and Interconnected Electronic Components Market, by Type
6.2.2. printed circuit boards
6.3 Negative components
7. Passive and Interrelated Electronic Components Market, by Application
7.2 Cars and transportation
7.3. electronics consumers
7.4. Data processing
7.5 Industrial Equipment
7.6 Medical devices
7.7 Military and Aerospace Equipment
8. Americas passive and interconnected electronic components market
8.6 United States of America
9. Asia-Pacific Passive and Interconnected Electronic Components Market
9.10. South Korea
10. EuropeAnd Middle east & Africa Passive and Interconnected Electronic Components Market
10.1. an introduction
10.8. Kingdom Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. The United Arab Emirates
10.12. United kingdom
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV Matrix Positioning
11.1.2. business strategy
11.1.3. product satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by major player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. gain integration
11.4.2. Agreement, Cooperation and Partnership
11.4.3. New product launch and improvement
11.4.4. Investment and Finance
11.4.5. Award, recognition and expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. ABB Ltd
12.2. American electronic components
12.3. Amphenol Company
12.4. API Technologies
12.5. Berkshire Hathaway group
12.6. Datronics Holdings Limited.
12.7. Eaton plc
12.8 Fujitsu Component Limited
12.9 Hirose Electric Co., Ltd.
12.10. Homen . Company
12.11. Japan Avionics Industry Co., Ltd.
12.12. Molex Incorporated
12.13. Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
12.14. Nichicon . company
12.15. Panasonic Corporation
12.16. Samsung electro mechanics
12.18. Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.
12.19. TDK . company
12.20. TE Connectivity Ltd.
12.21. the 3M company
12.22. Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/onr67v
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, director, mentor
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For the US/Canada, call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 607-646-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research & Markets