Intracranial pressure monitors are used to monitor increased intracranial pressure or cerebrospinal fluid pressure. These devices are widely used in case of some diseases such as subarachnoid hemorrhage, hydrocephalus, and malignant cerebral infarction (MCI) to provide appropriate treatment based on the test.
Various technological developments have taken place in recent times such as the development of ICP wireless monitoring devices. Furthermore, innovation and approval of home monitoring devices for ICP for patients with hydrocephalus is increasing
For example, the Raumed Home ICP device manufactured by Raumedic in 2019, also adds to the convenience of using these products from comfortable homes. The device allows some activities to be stored on the mobile device, such as eating, sleeping, nausea, etc., with just the touch of a button. This provides better insights into treatment by neurosurgeons, which leads to better treatment.
Request a sample copy of the report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/5450
The main takeaway from the market study
- Intracranial pressure monitors used to measure elevated intracranial pressure in the brain captured more than 85% of the market share in 2020.
- The intraventricular intervention pathway captured nearly 50% of the global market share in 2020.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is the most common indication for which ICP monitors are used. TBI captured a market share of about 37% in 2020.
- Patients prefer hospitals more because they use a variety of technologies to monitor ICP clinical examination, perform brain imaging, and use ICP monitors, with easy comprehensive reimbursement procedures. Hospitals captured nearly a quarter of the global market share in 2020.
- in 2020, North America It dominated the ICP monitoring device market, accounting for more than 55% of the global market share.
Learn about the methodology of the report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/5450
“Increasing neurological cases and advances in diagnostics will drive the demand for ICP monitors over the coming years,” says an analyst at Continuous Market Research.
The major manufacturers of ICP monitoring devices focus on strategic partnerships with institutes and hospitals to market their products, gain approvals from various regulators globally, and expand their portfolios to gain market niche.
- in a October 2021IRRAS cooperated with Aarhus University Hospital in Aarhus, DenmarkOne of the world’s leading medical institutions. This collaboration helped the work of IRRAflow.
- again in December 2021The company has teamed with Lovell Government Services to sell its IRRAflow and Hummingbird ICP product lines to Veterans Affairs (VA) hospitals and other US government and military medical facilities.
Get full access to the report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/5450
What does the report cover?
Perseverance Market Research offers unique perspective and actionable insights into the Intracranial Pressure Monitoring (ICP) Market in its latest studies, providing an assessment of historical demand for 2016 – 2020 and forecast for 2021 – 2031.
Research study is based on product (ICP control products and accessories), method of intervention (intraventricular, subdural, epidural, parenchymal, and subarachnoid), and indication (traumatic brain injury, intracerebral hemorrhage, subarachnoid hemorrhage, hydrocephalus, infarction). malignant cerebral palsy (MCI), cerebral edema, central nervous system infections, etc.), and end-user (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, trauma centers, and neurosurgery centers), across seven major regions of the world.
on persevere market research:
Persevering Market Research (PMR), as a third-party research organization, operates through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics to help businesses rise, regardless of the turmoil they face due to financial/natural crises.
Conscientious market research is always ahead of its time. In other words, it sets market solutions by getting into the shoes of companies/customers long before they enter the market. The proactive approach of the experts at Persistence Market Research helps companies/clients to get their hands on commercial technical insights beforehand, so that the subsequent course of action can be streamlined on their part.
persevere market research
US sales office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York CityNY 10007
United States of America
United States of America Canada Toll Free: 800-961-0353
email: [email protected]
Visit our website: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
Persistence Market Research Source Pvt. Ltd.