Introduction of upgraded and highly precise lacrimal duct stent tube for canalicular stenosis or obstruction and congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction remains a key booster to the growth of lacrimal duct stent tube market. The global market for lacrimal duct stent tube is projected for a promising 6% CAGR during 2019 – 2029, as suggested by a new Future Market Insights (FMI) report.
There has been higher preference for bicanalicular lacrimal duct stent tube over its monocanalicular counterpart, attributing to the former’s high success rate, suitability for stenting in older patients, and better clinical outcomes. Moreover, increasing prevalence of retina-related conditions, primarily imperforation of nasolacrimal duct, epiphora both in infants and adults, and conditions necessitating dacryocystorhinostomy are other factors responsible for propelling revenue growth of the lacrimal duct stent tube market.
Key Takeaways – Lacrimal Duct Stent Tube Market Study
- Bicanalicular lacrimal duct stent tube is expected to contribute three fourth of revenue share in the lacrimal duct stent tube market owing to its high success rate in stent placement.
- Hospitals captured maximum share of the lacrimal duct stent tube market owing to highest patient footfall followed by ophthalmic clinics.
- Attributed to growing patient pool for retinal diseases, especially due to premature births, contributed to the dominance of North America in the lacrimal duct stent tube market.
- Increasing awareness for availability of the treatment for nasolacrimal duct stent obstruction among caregivers of prematurely born babies and increasing number of skilled professionals are expected to drive growth of the lacrimal duct stent tube market in East Asia.
Manufacturers Emphasizing Advanced Product Development
Numerous organizations are focusing on new product development for lacrimal duct stent tube. In June 2019, FCI Ophthalmic offered a complete line of BIKA stents namely, BIKA, BIKA for DCR, and Infant BIKA covering a range of sizes that will benefit most of the congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction (CNLDO) and dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR) cases.
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-9649
Know More About Lacrimal Duct Stent Tube Market Report
Future Market Insights brings the comprehensive research report on forecast revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each segment from 2014 to 2029. The global lacrimal duct stent tube market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader. The study provides compelling insights on lacrimal duct stent tube market on the basis of product type (monocanalicular lacrimal duct stent tube, bicanalicular lacrimal duct stent tube), and end user (hospitals, ophthalmic clinics, ambulatory surgical centers), across seven major regions.
LACRIMAL DUCT STENT TUBE MARKET TAXONOMYThe global lacrimal duct stent tube is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
- Monocanalicular Lacrimal Duct Stent Tube
- Bicanalicular Lacrimal Duct Stent Tube
- Ophthalmic Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Asia (MEA)