NEW YORK, Jan. 20, 2022 (The Globe Newswire) – SuzyToday, the leading market research software platform has announced a new industry advisory board composed of CEOs from premium brands to guide the company’s continued growth. Suzy MRX’s advisory board will provide expertise to inform the company’s overall strategy and focus, as well as provide input into new product development and research capabilities.
Suzy continues to reinvent the market research industry with the regular launch of new and innovative features added to its platform. This included the latest launch of Suzy Livequality video platform Suzy Home, home use test solution, plus a Dynamic Market Segmentation Deliver proficiency to traditional retail studies using advanced machine learning. Now, backed by the advice and knowledge of the experts and leaders who make up the new board of directors, Suzy will double-down on expanding her ever-increasing share of the market research space and reaching out to new markets and industry segments.
“The new Suzy Advisory Board represents the brightest minds in business who are uniquely positioned to provide effective strategic advice to the entire Suzy team and our broader client base,” said Avi Savar, President of Suzy. “By working together, we are confident that Suzy will continue to establish itself as an industry leader and deliver our vision for building the market research insights cloud of the future.”
Members of the Suzy Advisory Board are:
- Randall Bird Chairman of the advisory board
- Avi Savar Vice Chairman of the Advisory Board, President of Suzy
- Katie Gross, Vice Chairman of the Advisory Board, Chief Customer Officer at Suzy
- Paul Alexander Chief Marketing Officer, Questrom School of Business, Boston University
- Chris Chesebrough Global Head of Digital at Wella
- Phil DeConto, Vice President of Customer Marketing at Ferrero
- house do, Head of Research at Xandr
- Brandon Fishman, CEO of Vitacup
- Ed Keeler, CEO and Director at Engagement Labs
- Howard Schimmel President, Janus Strategy & Insights
- Kim Speed Head of Consumer Insights on Enhancements, Specialization, and Getting Away – Kraft Heinz
- Jennifer Stranzl Chief Marketing Officer at CoinDesk
- Brad Thompson, Head in aggregate revenue
- Dorothy Tse, Product Management Executive
“I have been amazed by the continued excellence and innovation of the Suzy platform and team,” said Randall Bird, former president and general manager of Nielsen North America and chair of the Suzy Advisory Board. “By bringing these wonderful leaders into the fold, the company’s potential and impact are limitless.”
Founded in 2018, Suzy is a real-time market research platform that aims to advance human understanding between consumers and organizations everywhere, at the speed of culture. Suzy’s audience-powered tools enable end-to-end research, helping organizations easily make smarter decisions. Many of the world’s largest brands use Suzy to deliver cutting-edge products and experiences backed by data-driven decisions. Suzy has been recognized on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startups in 2021, magazine’s list of Best Workplaces for 2021, and as GRIT’s 50 Most Innovative Resources in Market Research. Suzy has raised $100 million in venture capital funding from investors including Bertelsmann Digital Media Investments, Foundry Group, HIG Capital, North Atlantic Capital, Tribeca Venture Partners, Triangle Peak Partners and Kevin Durant’s 35 Ventures. Learn more through www.suzy.com.