Weak pelvic floor muscles, urinary tract infections, menopause, constipation, obesity, and alcoholism are the main causes of incontinence. The increasing prevalence of these conditions, as well as the growing elderly population, are some of the key factors of the global Pelvic Floor Stimulators market.
Likewise, the higher level of portability, lower costs of mobile devices as opposed to fixed devices or surgical treatments, progressive therapeutic outcomes and ease of access to patients through over-the-counter (OTC) medical channels are expected to drive demand.
Initiatives by governmental and non-governmental organizations to create awareness are increasing the demand for pelvic floor stimulators. For example, the Australian Government has started the National Inventory Management Programme.
The Australian government has also started a Continuity Assisted Payment System (CAPS). COVID-19 has increased the demand for pelvic floor stimulators – and this has extended to consumers increasing their adoption using online sales channels. However, labor shortages, transportation disruptions, and disruptions in the supply chain have all affected the availability of hardware and growth prospects in the near future.
Manufacturers focus on research and development activities to develop unique and technologically advanced devices with rechargeable functions. In March 2019, InControl Medical received FDA approval for a new product designed for home use for women in the United States who suffer from stress, urgency, mixed urinary incontinence, or bowel incontinence.
To stay ahead of your competition, request a sample – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13187
Key Takeaways from Pelvic Floor Tonic Market Study
- Electrostimulators will reflect a revenue share of over 66% at a compound annual growth rate of 9.1% due to the high demand for incontinence treatment research.
- Urinary incontinence has a rate of over 75% in 2021, due to an increasing number of elderly people prone to incontinence.
- The UK and Germany are the leading markets in Europe, cumulatively accounting for more than 45% of the regional value share, due to consumer reliance on technology for health information.
- Driven by a mature healthcare and research sector, the US will represent over 78% of the North American market by 2031.
- China is a market with high potential which reflects a compound annual growth rate of 9.9%, driven by the rapidly growing number of geriatric consumers.
“The increasing prevalence of pelvic floor disorders and therefore greater awareness of the benefits of electrical stimulation in the treatment of urinary incontinence is leading to the adoption of pelvic floor stimulators on a global scale through 2031,” says the FMI analyst.
Key Participants Insights
The major players in the market focus on strategic collaborations, acquisitions, and expansion. Furthermore, product launches, agreements, and research sponsorships are key strategies manufacturers adopt to expand their research and development capabilities, while increasing their sales by enhancing product portfolios in the pelvic floor stimulation market.
In August 2020, Medtronic expanded its leadership to launch InterStim Micro Neurostimulator and InterStim SureScan MRI Leads, to treat conditions of bladder and bowel control.
Get A Customized Report That Meets Your Requirements Ask A Market Research Expert – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13187
Pelvic floor stimulants market by category
- electrical stimuli
- magnetic activators
- Neurological diseases
- Mobile surgery centers
- Specialized Clinics
- Home care preparation
For in-depth insights, download the PDF brochure – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-13187
- North America
- Latin america
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)