Welcome to the expert advisor Vikings guide.
In this article, I will review all parameters, and share some settings files.
Vikings It is an expert advisor that uses homemade indicators to analyze excess volatility.
When the EA finds a surplus, you can choose to run a trend, a reversal, or both at the same time.
Here are the parameters:
- strategy: Select the strategy
|Reflection, reversal, inversion||Open a cycle in the opposite direction of the market.|
|direction||Open a cycle in the direction of the market.|
|Double||Open orders in both directions.|
- New cycle: Allow the EA to open a new cycle.
- Purchase enabled: Allow the EA to open buy cycles.
- Selling enabled: Allow the EA to open new sell cycles.
- magic number: The magic number must be different in each new chart.
- Initial contract: Initial contract size.
- Autolot [0=Off]: Balance per initial lot. (Example: if initial lot = 0.01 and initial lot per balance = 1000, then initial lot will be 0.01 at 1000, 0.02 at 2000, 0.1 at 10000)
- Lot multiplier: This is the multiplier used to calculate the new order contract depending on the amount of orders already open.
- T [0=auto]: Select Take Profit in Pips. 0 to use the de Viking TP multiplier.
- VK TP multiplier (enabled if TP = 0): Set the take profit based on the volatility indicator. Set TP to 0.
- distance [0=auto]: Adjust the distance between the system. 0 to use the de Viking TP multiplier.
- VK TP multiplier (enabled if distance = 0): distance between orders. 0 to set automatically.
- extra distance [0=off]: Trailing stop distance in pips. 0 to disable.
- Late start: The distance before activating the trailing stop loss in pips.
- VK period: Determine the number of bars to use for the Vikings indicator.
- VK value: Select the trigger for the Vikings indicator.
- TP for shares [0=Off]: Close trades and stop trading if equity exceeds this level. 0 to disable.
- property rights SL [0=Off]: Close trades and stop trading if the balance falls below this level. 0 to disable.
- SL . dip [0=Off]: Close trades if the drawdown percentage is higher than this level. 0 to disable.
The EA can work on any pair, mostly on large timeframes (I recommend H1 or more).
You will find attached groups of major peers added over time. The groups are downloadable at the bottom of this post.
The EA makes many trades. It works great with a cashback provider.
I have been using a cashback service provider for several years. This allows me to get back part of my commissions in cash, which is interesting for paying VPS and reinvesting. There is no need to create a new account, you can link your existing trading accounts. I have no issues with this provider, I am very happy with the service. It is well rated on Trustpilot, feel free to give it a try.
If you are interested, check this out website.